• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Surgery complete...Now to check the Results...

How good is my BL/UU team?

• 2-really bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-poor

• 4-below average

• 5-okay

• 6-above average

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bossman34

Citizen of Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2018
    i agree shinespike's posts were not usefule AFTER the first 1 or 2. but i do think squarewalker's posts were fine though. nothing wrong with pointing out weaknesses.

i gave your team an 8. i cant think of anything that will help =/. seems fine to me.

Shinespike

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    Actually all of my posts were helpful. I said the team couldn't really get any better because he won't change the Pokemon which defeats the point of an RMT. This tread was pointless the second he decided that.

Favorite teams are pointless to rate because they are bound to lose to good well made teams. That is my point. It should have been pretty easy to tell that but you guys apparently can't see that, so I had to type out this tl;dr post for you to understand it.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Actually all of my posts were helpful. I said the team couldn't really get any better because he won't change the Pokemon which defeats the point of an RMT. This tread was pointless the second he decided that.

Favorite teams are pointless to rate because they are bound to lose to good well made teams. That is my point. It should have been pretty easy to tell that but you guys apparently can't see that, so I had to type out this tl;dr post for you to understand it.
    I completely agree with you, but the point is that telling him the same thing over and over again won't help when he's adamant on not making any real improvements to his team. =\

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    So your BOTH saying a team can't be well made and with favs? Amazing. I can't find that to be true at all. That means there's no point in playing the 493-minus ubers-if only 30 or so can be played "to win". You can be very sucessful with a team made of favs. Any good player (not that you are bad) can tell you that.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well then he's too thick to realize it.

So lock the pointless thread.
    As a matter of fact, I think will. This thread has become more of a ''ZOMG! Shinespike and Squarewalker r mean cuz they're giving the thread starter constructive criticism'' thread rather than an rmt.
    So your BOTH saying a team can't be well made and with favs? Amazing. I can't find that to be true at all. That means there's no point in playing the 493-minus ubers-if only 30 or so can be played "to win". You can be very sucessful with a team made of favs. Any good player (not that you are bad) can tell you that.
    I'm not saying a team made of favorites can't be good, I'm just saying a good team will destroy a team made of favorites. A team consisting of Pichu, Minun, Plusle, Togetic, Banette and Dragonair won't beat a good team no matter how much you love them. And you just contradicted yourself by saying a good player knows a team of favorites can be effective, while also saying that those who don't think so are good players as well. Make up your mind. ._.

And to prevent further off-topicness, this thread is now Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back