• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Hi guys :D I didn't know where else to post this so forgive me! Buuuuttttttttt, I'm doing a little, study I guess you could call it. It's for my Gamestop. Anyway I'll get to the point!

I just wanted to know, if any of you guys/gals preorder games? wether yes or no, just put a small reason of why you do or why you don't. so if you have a few minutes and have nothing better to do give me a hand! :D thanks guys.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Seeing as how this is the Newbie welcoming area.. I can't really let this stay here. xD

Try to head over the Other Voting Polls and make it there, since that's the only area that I can really see it fitting in. Also, if you're gonna put it there, I'd recommend actually adding a voting poll into the topic. If you're not sure how to add one in there, just PM me and I'll explain.

Lockage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back