• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivor of Gabon Season Finale

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    okay for all of you who is a fan of this survival show...who is going to watch the season finale on sunday and who do u want to win...

I SAY GO SUGAR....OR....BOB!!!

Well Sugar ended up making it to the final three and was america's 2nd favorite character of the entire season this year, but she never ended up winning...on the Plus side though, Bob did win the million dollars PLUS another 100,000 dollars...congrats to him, and man I cannot wait to see next season...BUT I MISS SUGAR!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I was glad that Bob won. I was kinda disappointed with everybody else by the end. Susie was useless. Kenny got way too cocky for his own good. Sugar suddenly turned into a babbling know-nothing during the final tribal council. I did sort of like Matty a little more by the end, though. Bob deserved to win by a long shot.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    AWESOME! I finally found someone who watched the finals...I was hoping sugar might have one, but I thought she could have defended herself a bit more against the jouries so they would vote for her...but I guess Bob deserved it, I was hoping he would at least give the 100,000 bucks to Sugar...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I felt like the cookie guy did not vote for sue because he is racist. She would have won.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    Ken is the winner in my heart.

I'm a competitive smash player btw.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Ken and Susie were pieces of crap, Susie is useless and should have been gone weeks ago. But yes I am glad that Bob won, and I really want that fake immunity idol he made XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    well, I really didn't mind who would have one as long as the person was good and not evil (CORRINE) lol, but I had only wished Sugar had one at least the 100,000 ... what do u think Bob will do now???

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    This whole time of this season that my family knew that Bob would win. Bob did very well and smart for this season. He for sure deserve to win, but Sugar was alright for a while until at the finale.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I was rooting for sugar to win, but I guess Bob deserves it...ooh! free publicity...lol

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I had really hoped Sugar at least get the 100,000 from Bob...I liked her the best...
    But Bob did really good!

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah bob should not have won that second prize money. Sugar sent every one home but one guy so she was important too.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Haza Divo, I never knew that you watched this show!!! cool...did u hear about the new season coming next year?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No, have they already said where it will be? I hope not Asia or Africa again. South America or even..... Antarctica! lol

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    The next season is in Tocantins, Brazil.

I think everyone wishes that they'd do it somewhere cold just to mix things up, but you can't market the show if there's no bikins.

Back