• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivor: Pokestyle ♪ (T) ♪ (OOC)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • Name: Loarella Ward (Ella)

Personality: Ella is a happy-go-lucky kind of girl. She never thinks of any problem too much, instead focusing on her social life and her relationships with others. Her happy outlook in life also infects other people around her. This is the reason why she has a multitude of friends and very few enemies. Most of her enemies are surfing rivals, who have no other reason to be an enemy of her other than surfing.

However, Ella is a very outspoken person. She says what she thinks, and she shows what she feels. She is quite frank, never hesitating to say anything. Her philosophy is that not knowing is equivalent to backstabbing. She never contemplated on the possibility of hurting other's feelings. Oddly though, none can bear a grudge against her.

Appearance: Loarella Ward is a head-turner. Boasting a height of 5'9", which is pretty tall for girls, Ella had a lot of appeal oozing out from her. Her jet-black hair is combed down, and never kept in place by any pin or hair band. It always looks perfect. Her dark brown eyes accentuates her wide forehead, where a mole is located just a little off-center. She has a slender body, one that is perfect for modeling and such, and one that is honed by her leisurley surfing. Her skin is a slight tan because of the hours she spent under the sun. As a result of her exquisite beauty, many boys are attracted to her.

Her choice of wardrobe is in contrast with her looks. She prefers simple dresses. When she is out for walks, she prefers wearing a blue faded-out jeans, and a top of her choice. Usually, she dons a plain white shirt, short sleeves.

History: Ella was born to the Pokemon Mart owner in Dewford Town, but they moved to Sootopolis City when Ella was nine years old. His father, the one who raised her, thought it would be safer of they stay in Sootopolis City, under the protection of Juan. This is also the time when Brawly went to visit Sootopolis City to convene with Juan and the other Gym Leaders. In the duration of this, Brawly managed to introduce surfing to the citizens of the city. This is when Ella became interested in the sport. When the kids were asked to try out, Brawly saw Ella's potential. He decided to stay in the city a little bit longer to train the young kid. At the age of thirteen, she became the youngest official surfer in the region. The Gym Leader was proud. He left Sootopolis, confident enough to say that Ella had learned all she can from him.

Ella left the sanctuary of the Sootopolis and started to live on her own at the age of 17. With the meager allowance her father gave her, she left to journey and become a good Water type trainer. However, she could not survive with that small amount of money, and some prize money by defeating trainers and such. When she heard about the Survivor contest, and the million pokedollars, she immediately jumped on in, at the age of 21 with four badges under her belt, and her trusty Swampert and Jolteon.

Tribe: Sola

Sample of RP: taken from Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning

Spoiler:

Pokemon. Swampert (level 40), Jolteon (evel 38)

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Name: Jack Darwin "Dodger"

Personality: Jack is quite the energetic guy, he always seems to be up to something, mostly up to something mischievous, whether its running around with his Pokemon, or sneaking something out of his older brother's room, he is quite able to find something to ocupy his time with. He is also quite the trickster and ring leader of his little group of friends, who help him in his mischievous schemes. His group being him his Eevee his Scyther and a group of miscellaneous Pokemon from the forest around his little neighborhood. The surrounding houses only held a couple of other kids his age. Not that he could really keep any of them as friends, he insist on being the leader of those around him and its not that he isn't a good leader just a little bit too full of himself and off in his own little world, all friendship attempts left him back with his Pokemon and himself, as he couldn't keep his attention on the other kids.
    Although it didn't quite help his case when he let his hand slip and tried to steal from those around him. A trait he acquired from his brother at a young age. Always seeing what he could get away with, could he get the cookie without his brother noticing? Could he take that dollar hanging out of this kid's pocket? Everything was a challenge, and it is all challenging him. Though most couldn't, his older brother managed to worm his way into Jack's little world and become very close to him. He just had to give him the right attention and soon Jack's world almost started to revolve around Anthony, his older brother.
    His love for his Pokemon outweighed anything, as they where his only constant friends. They where always there for him when he found other friends fading away. Although this has been his attitude all the while, he was maturing more and becoming more open to let others in his world.

Appearance: Jack is just a bit on the short side for his age with longish brown hair and brown eyes. A smug and happy with one's self look is normally found on his face. He tries to stand as tall as he can to be bigger than the rest of the neighborhood. He wears a dark blue cap with a baggy build and a bill to keep it on his head. He wears a lighter blue coat that goes down to his knees that was given to him by his brother, who almost thought it a little funny when he gave it to him. Under that he has a red long sleeve shirt. For pants he wears normal blue jeans with a little bit of wear at the knees.

History: At about 3 years old he lived with his Mom, Dad, and older brother Anthony. His parents spent most of their time in fights that raged through the small house just outside of New Bark Town. One night when his father came home drunk as most times, the fight between his Mom and Dad got too out of hand and the 10 year old Anthony's Jolteon led him and Jack out of the house and they ran all the way to their Aunt's house in the woods north of Cherrygrove. His Aunt became their mother figure, though Anthony was more of a parent, with his Aunt always busy with her gardening she loved so dearly. She did love the children, she just was never cut out to be a mom and could not keep her priorities in complete balance, though she tried.
    Jack's Eevee was his first Pokemon, from the litter of his brother's Jolteon and one of the neighborhood Espeon's. He named him Rustle, unaware that he had remembered his Dad's name from when he was a baby. He went everywhere with him, at least anywhere the timid Eevee would venture, as he wasn't the bravest Pokemon. He loved Rustle as a brother, as his actual one was more of a father to him than anything. Anthony was his example, and as a young teen, he wasn't the best example to follow. Jack would often find him stealing from his Aunt's purse or snatching a couple berry's from a stand. And of course Jack picked up the habit, becoming better at it than even his brother.
    As they grew older, Anthony became very interested in the Theater Arts, studying all he could find on the history and seeing all the productions he could. Jack and his bond became tighter as Anthony started to turn away from the thievery he once committed so often and saw that Jack was picking up his nasty old pass time. He tried to be more involved with Jack to reverse the example he had made. One day after he had arrived back home after seeing a performance he made a connection between it and Jack, kidding he started to call Jack "Dodger" and gave him the blue coat as a gift, and almost an inside joke only he really got.
    Jack, now more commonly referred to as Dodger, as he cherished the nickname given to him by the only other human he could rely on and liked him, was getting into feuds with the neighborhood kids as Kenny, the bully of the area, had challenged him to a pokemon battle against his Eevee. Rustle was not going for it and Kenny and his Furret chased Dodger and Rustle through the forest until they had made it safely back to the house and inside. Anthony comforted his younger brother and their relationship boomed from that day on, with Dodger having no one else aside from Rustle to turn to.
    A couple years later, Dodger was 14 and had made a friend or two in Cherrygrove and was no longer relying on only Anthony's friendship, as he had prodded Dodger to make new friends. Rustle had tried to toughen up and be more battle ready, and had become stronger and less timid. But Anthony was ready to move out of the house with his Jolteon to peruse a career in Theater. He went to Dodger one day and told him of his plan for the future. Dodger was devastated. Though he could talk to Anthony through phone, he didn't want him to leave. Anthony left him with a parting gift. A Scyther named "Oliver", which Anthony found humorous. Within the next year, Dodger filled the space of missing Anthony with Oliver, but still had frequent calls to Anthony. His theiving habbit came back though, even with his somewhat close friends prodding him not to steal. When he found he was to be in Survivor he decided that it was what he would set out to do as his brother set out for his career. Anthony was happy for Dodger to take such a step and so where his friends.

Sample of RP: So this is a little old. *Understatement* But I hope it'll do:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon:

Rustle:
    Eevee Lv.29
    *Bite *Sand Attack *Tackle

Oliver:
    Scyther Lv.57
    *Razor Wind *Fury Cutter *X-Scissor *Double Team *Air Slash

Last edited:

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012

[SIZE="a"]I can't do this any more! I've tried on several Rps. I am really really sorry... I tried so hard.[/SIZE]

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]I can't do this any more! I've tried on several Rps. I am really really sorry... I tried so hard.

Thats okay, I hope you continue to improve your activity and post quality and wish you all the best in your future times roleplaying.There are still places left, but you will need to submit a resonably sized and detailed SU. Anyway, I'll see you around sometime. :3[/SIZE]

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Sorry, I've been busy and it was really up to others to join xD; I'll post tommorow, its getting late here atm; and I might go to bed soon. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014

• [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]: (2 short but comprehensive paragraphs at the minimum.) A brave young man who isn't patient at all, he is sometimes nice but sometimes he gets into a major frustration.
    • Appearance: (1 paragraph at the minimum.) Black hair, Blue eyes, he has a small smile and always wears a blue shirt and a yellow jacket.
    • History: (2 short but comprehensive paragraphs at the minimum.) His mother died when he was 3 and his dad is in the army, he has never seen his dad since he was 7.
    • Tribe: Loona
    Sample of RP: Ren suddenly opened his eyes and found him on an alone and deserted place, no one in sight. As he slowly got up, he felt like he was being watched by someone. He didn't know what to say or do because he was on a deserted island.

[/FONT]

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Um are we starting soon? (Ps I think we need an OOC thread. Just sayin)

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
  • Sorry I took a long time. To celebrate the finished exams, I wrote this SU in 1 hour, so please tell me if anything's wrong.

Name: Brandon Bartholomew Fitzgerald (aka BBF, Double B or B2 among others)

Personality: Want to have Brandon as a reliable and close friend? Want him to be your Savior, a knight in shining armor? No, sir, I recommend you to stop thinking those fantasies. Brandon is opposite of characteristics mentioned above. He is friendly towards others, but selfish. You can rarely get help from B2, even if you're his best friend. Also, Brandon, isn't a reliable person. You tell him that you're in crush with somebody, expect others to tease you the next day. But if nobody does, than consider yourself very lucky because Brandon probably broke his leg, got carried to the emergency room and didn't get to tell anybody about it. Plus, Brandon has a big interest on money. No wonder he received the results of his "Decide your Future Job!" test as a criminal or a businessman. Wait, is that even possible?

Ehem. Now, some good things. Brandon is social, trying to start talking with others. His friends in school used to chat a lot with him about how fun can a chemistry lesson be, but after finding out more about Brandon, they refused to be even close to Brandon, except for a decent few and Brandon's girlfriend. Also, Brandon is a friendly person, welcoming newbies in a warm and gentle way. You get to meet him for the first time, expect good words and 'life worthy' advices. And did I mention that Brandon is also dumb sometimes, not recognizing the difference between a pig and a boar during a biology lesson? So he's not a strategic type. And he's not a passive person. More of an aggressive ticking bomb?

Appearance: What does B2 wear? Well, guess what, he doesn't have a taste of fashion. Always wearing the same clothes on and on and on. Monday? Jeans. Tuesday? Jeans. Wednesday? Jeans. Winter? Jeans. Go to bed? Jeans. Go swimming? Jeans again. And the list goes on and on. So, B2 prefers wearing jeans (you probably guessed it already), very long dark blue jeans. He always wears a black leather jacket his cousin gave him 3 years ago for B2's birthday. BTW, only me and B2's cousin, Max, was there on his 14th birthday. So, B2 never takes off his 'New Bark Mankeys' baseball cap he received for free when he went to a baseball match for the first time. I tried asking him why does he wear it every time, but he always refuses to answer my question. Let's see… What else? Oh, B2 has black hair, barely reaching his broad shoulders. He's also quite well fed, but he doesn't look like a Fatso to me. He used to go to various bodybuilding clubs, so that explains why he looks strong with built muscles. And he barely stands at 6 feet, so he's not a tall guy.

These sections of the document were filled by Brandon's best friend, Carl McHanson.

History: Where to start? Oh, right (ink mark) I was born. U see, when (ink mark) born, lightning crack… (Further writing unable to recognize)

I'm sorry about how Brandon writes. He receives bad marks at school, so I didn't expect him to write like this. I greatly apologize for my son's horrible writing.

So, Brandon, my son, was born in Littleroot Town in Hoenn, 2 days after me and my husband moved out from our old apartment in Sinnoh. My husband, Phil, was a worker in Oreburgh City, working with the local gym leader, Roark, on obtaining ancient fossil of already extinct pokemon. You see, everything was fine in our lives, until Phil accidentally threw his lunch box at Roark's face, making him stumble, drop all the fossils he had in his hand and breaking them into tiny pieces. My husband was fired for that of course, even though him and Roark were close childhood friends and never had bad conflicts or quarrels. My husband was jobless and we needed money for my incoming baby. Phil did his best on finding an another job, but he had no luck. We were about to give up when my childhood friend, Rowan, called me for a recipe on how to make a chocolate cake. I explained the procedure, which I did gratefully, and quickly asked him If he needed an employee. Unfortunately, Rowan didn't need an employee, but he explained to us that his fellow worker, Birch, needed some help with fieldwork. I quickly thanked Rowan for the valuable information, so me and Phil quickly packed our luggage, borrowed money from our neighbors and bought the ferry tickets to Littleroot.

So, my husband worked as a deliverer and a fieldwork researcher for Birch. Professor Birch gave us enough money to live on a small cottage in Littleroot, so our residency is now there. I had to send Brandon to school outside Littleroot, so we had to wake up earlier than others. I gave him my one and only Monferno, which I used when I was a coordinator in the past, as a safety charm. I taught him how to protect himself and sent him to different martial arts courses. I even had him to train his pokemon. He only has 2 pokemon, with which he used to battle practice against me and my other pokemon. I wanted my Brandy to be strong. I wanted to be proud of him. I remember he told me he wanted to be an athlete when he'll grow up. But I didn't mind. I wanted Brandon to grow up into a successful person, unlike me and my husband.

But I haven't noticed the changes on my son. He turned into an ambitious man turning 14. He wanted everything; he demanded everything from me and Phil. He turned into a rebellious man, who didn't want to work and earn his living. I still remember how I shocked was when he refused to go to school, stating that it's useless. But he still went to health clubs and trained his Swampert and now Infernape to his limits. And whenever he came back from school, he returned with bruises and cuts. When I asked him why he was in this condition, he just ignored me. I tried to talk with him, but he never wanted to, snapping at me and swearing. I was afraid I could spoil him even more if I scolded him, so I didn't. Then one day, Brandy returned home as always with cuts and bandages. He still denied speaking with me. But minutes later, a bell rang and I saw a tall man, his body covered with a brown leather coat. He told me he was an inspector on underage crimes and he wanted to speak with me. I didn't know why the man needed me. But everything felt weird to me. And I was shocked when the man explained to me that my only son, my Brandy, was beating people he didn't like a lot. Many of the victims turned out to be his schoolmates, but some of them were drunken beggars and street gangsters. For what reason did he do all of this? It seemed like the answer was simple: money. Brandy always wanted money! No wonder he asked me to give him 1000 poke every week. Well, it looked like Brandy thought that this amount of money wasn't enough for him, so he started grabbing money from whoever he saw: schoolmates, random people, etc. When I asked myself why did my son steal money from others, the inspector seemed to hear my question as he explained to me that Brandy was a drug addict. That even shocked me more. I don't remember what happened after that because I think I fainted, but Brandy later told me that he's going to fix all of this. I sighed with relief, but that feeling ended soon after Brandy explained me our family would have to pay 50000 poke of insurance fee just because of him! I didn't faint that time, but I was still shocked anyways.

Anyways, my husband started to work harder to pay the enormous debt by the end of this year. Brandy was fixed at least a bit, but his interest for money still remained. We were gathering money for the debt, so our whole family used as less as possible money, while Brandy was allowed to use only 500 poke per week. Everyday, the coin pile increased bit by bit. We decided to put the money into the empty cookie jar for convenience. Then whenever it was full, I would go to the nearest bank and deposit all of it. But at this pace, we weren't going to gather 50000 poke. We needed an another way to get the money. And that was when I saw the advert.

There was going to be a survival game with a price of 1000000 poke! We were lucky to find out about this game. We were planning to send my husband into this game, but Brandy insisted on joining this survival. He said he wanted to pay the debt on his own. Then we talked about it with Brandy and decided to send him with his 2 pokemon (the advert said maximum of 2 pokemon was allowed) for safety. And right now, dear Sir or Madam, I'm filling up the contents of the Sign-up document. I hope you'll accept my son, so that he can learn something from this survival game. And, to be honest, I do pray that he will be safe and, hopefully, return with the prize money.

So, please hear my request. I don't care if he wins. Please, get him back whole and safe at all costs.

Yours Faithfully,

Brandy's mom Mrs. Fitzgerald

Pokemon: Infernape
    Level: 45
    Moves: Close Combat, Flamethrower, Double Team, Blaze Kick, Taunt, Fire Punch

Pokemon: Swampert
    Level: 40
    Moves: Muddy Water, Surf, Foresight, Mud Shot, Take Down, Earthquake (Tm), Ice Beam

Back