• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suzuran's Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    u can have anything off my thread for this:Cresselia(Modest) EV'D

how can u trade me an egg?do we just do a trade normally? btw u can have ANYTHING OFF MY THREAD FOR THE SHINY EEVEE!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    u can have anything off my thread for this:Cresselia(Modest) EV'D

how can u trade me an egg?do we just do a trade normally? btw u can have ANYTHING OFF MY THREAD FOR THE SHINY EEVEE!!!!!!!!
    Yeah we trade it normally. I kinda want washing machine Rotom but then I realized that I have Pokemon Diamond...

I think it's better for people if you state Pokemon's nature rather than state Pokemon's gender.

I don't have Cresselia at the moment so we have to trade it tomorrow.

I do have Shiny Eevee with me right now so if you want, I will trade it for that EV'd Infernape(can you tell me it's nature and moveset?).

Aniris

Pm me if you want to trade! :)
    Years
    I would like to have the shiny eevee, here's my thread: /showthread.php?t=221779 (paste this in your url bar behind .com)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Yeah we trade it normally. I kinda want washing machine Rotom but then I realized that I have Pokemon Diamond...

I think it's better for people if you state Pokemon's nature rather than state Pokemon's gender.

I don't have Cresselia at the moment so we have to trade it tomorrow.

I do have Shiny Eevee with me right now so if you want, I will trade it for that EV'd Infernape(can you tell me it's nature and moveset?).

i have a plan.u trade me the shiny eevee(is it male or female) to my hg for sumin bad.then because da infernapes on my diamond, u trade me sumin bad for da infernape. got it? (btw the infernapes the FIRST starter i ever had so take GOOD care of it)
    btw the moveset is:Over heat, close combat and fire blast.
    and nature is: Mild
    i'm usin yor diamond, right?

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    what legendary would you like for the shiny eevee? i have giratina ill trade witn a spell tag and ill give it pokerus
    If you don't have trade thread, can you list whole bunch of Pokemon with nature so I can pick which one I want trade it for shiny Eevee?

Years
    Giratina lvl 54 adamant thats all im really willing to give up for it... if not then its cool

if you want i can get a shiny crown for it

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    have u got the eevee? r u ready to trade?
    Yeah I can trade now.

Wonjoon0330: No sadly I have soulsilver, that's the reason I have so many kyougre. (gts)
    I'll go with Shaymin then.

Ill give anything for your shinies

Name teh price
    What shiny Pokemon you want?

Giratina lvl 54 adamant thats all im really willing to give up for it... if not then its cool

if you want i can get a shiny crown for it
    Is that the Giratina that you caught it yourself?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back