• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swablu Or Taillow?!

Swablu Or Taillow?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Swablu-
    Strong
    Cut
    Cool!!
    I Caught mine on Route 115 as soon as got surf!!
    (Surf left then up)
    Evolves into altaria!

Altaria-
    Cool
    Strong
    Catchable on Sky Pillar
    Learns Perish dance

Tailow-
    Uh...
    Catchable on that Jigglypuff island thing on route 115
    Swellow-
    Can be caught wild
    And the winner of judging s...
    Swablu

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I can't pick. I like the fact that Taillow is really tough, and has great attack power. I like Swablu, since it's fluffy and cute. It looks different than most birds. I don't really like the second stages though. I like Altaria (only if it was on my team, I hate it when I'm fighting one!), but only a bit. I don 't really like Swellow. Whatever happened to the birds with 3 stages of evolution?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Taillow all the way! all swablu does to me is make me hungry for cotton candy! taillow on the other hand is a lot cooler, learns better moves, and it doesnt remind me of any kind of food! Yup that's me, Im in a wierd mood today!

Back