• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Swarm Pokemon

ihw666

Item Master!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    i was just wondering if someone can tell me a list of all the swarm pokemon in pokemon pearl

i dunno if this is thread worthy

if it isn't im sorry

ihw666

Item Master!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    thanks alot.

its ok i already have a tangela

thanks a lot.

alx_masher

I ain't that bad!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2011
    I don't know if it is right to ask but, what are pokemon swarms? Is it the pokemon appear in groups?

Sean Kingston

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2007
    yeah idk what pokemon swarms are either can someone just explain this.

sorry if i sound like a noob :0

ihw666

Item Master!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    you go talk to Dawn/Lucas' sister in sandgem town and she'll say something like what did the news just say oh yea Route____ there are a bunch of _______ there it changes each day basically you go to what route she says and there is a swarm which is just alot of the same pokemon

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Swarming is a feature that becomes available after you get the National Pokédex. Basically, everyday, there will be a certain Pokémon from that list that will swarm in the grassy areas of its designated route, and obviously, appear at a rather high chance. You can find out what swarm is in effect for the day by talking to Lucas'/Dawn's little sister in Sandgem.

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    I ahvent got the tangela... I had a thread about tangela specifically but everyone convinced me it was in tehre... I ahvent seen it and neither have my friends (6+ peopel checking every day since the game came out)

ihw666

Item Master!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    im sorry im used to posting in the trade forum so i should probably read the rules before i post here huh, sorry.

Back