• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sweet Dreams [DW Shop]

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Welcome, one and all, to my Trade Thread.
    This thread mainly focuses on the Dream World Pokemon, and I only trade for Dream World Pokemon. I will pretty much update almost every day, when I receive a new Pokemon from the Dream World. So that means I my list will be growing a lot. So far I don't have much, but that will change.

User Details
    Sweet Dreams [DW Shop]

Sweet Dreams [DW Shop]

IMPO
    ID No.: 09903
    FC: 1893-1219-1890
    Dream Points: 1520

Updates/News
    Spoiler:

Rules
    1. Do not trade me hacks, rather obviously.
    2. Please be polite and patient, I do have school, you know.
    3. Please don't VM/PM me about trading unless I give you permission.

Wants
    I want any Dream World Pokemon I don't have. They MUST be female or else I don't want them.

Pokemon
    Please Note: All Pokemon will be lvl 1 when given out. Please specify the gender wanted, and I do not breed for nature's or IV's.
    Spoiler:

Shinies
    And to get to the 10 Pokemon mark, I guess I'll include a shinies as well.
    I don't have the ability to clone, so if anyone wants these, they'll have to clone it and give one back.
    Spoiler:

Finished Trades
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    BUMP!

Updating with:

Sweet Dreams [DW Shop]

Kangashan
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves Learned
    Comet Punch | Leer

Sweet Dreams [DW Shop]

Poochyena
    Ability: Rattled
    Moves Learned
    Tackle

Sweet Dreams [DW Shop]

Tailow
    Ability: Scrappy
    Moves Learned
    Unknown

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
    Years
    I saw I missed you on PO, sorry about that. I have a habit of leaving that up while I attend to other tasks. I'm able to trade if you are. Send me a VM/PM if you can.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    I may not be able to trade right now, but I'm dabbling in IV breeding (without any RNG abuse: etc.) so if you want, I can do some IV breeding for you, I will be getting a perfect IV'd ditto to make things even easier...

proof:
    I managed to get this:
    Sweet Dreams [DW Shop]

lvl 56, Naughty Nature x/x/x/x/x/31

into about 15 of these
    Sweet Dreams [DW Shop]

lvl 1, moves: Pound/Fake Out
    31/31/x/x/31/31

I just haven't been able to find one with a jolly nature, otherwise I would've stopped :P

(note: that was with no perfect IV'd ditto, that was just breeding from 1 perfect stat, once I get the perfect Ditto, things'll be much quicker and easier)

what do you say???

also: if you manage to get Ninetales or Politoed, I wants them desperately!!!

Back