• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swirling leaves reveal a fakemon fanatic

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Hi

My name's Mori and i am an avid pokemon fan as well as a fan of Fakemon. I mainly joined PC because of the rom brews, but now I'd like to see if I could contribute towards creating one. If anyone wants to create a game with fakemon, but has no design, then check out mine on DA. I'm not good at spriting yet, so if you'd like to use them, them PM me here or on DA

Link Removed.

Sorry, but I only have two sets of starters at the moment, but There will be more soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Becareful to only post an introduction here, and try not to advertise another site (even if it a DA account), or treat this thread as way to form a hacking team. xD; (Advertisements of any site can be placed in your signature, though!) This almost isn't enough of an intro for me to even feel comfortable keeping it open.. but at the same time the first sentence alone is more than some people give. >A> Soooo, I'm keepin' it open, but keep in mind what I said.

Maybe tell us a bit more about yourself, though.

Like.. what's your favorite Pokemon or type? Or maybe how long you've been a fan, etc..

Still, at that aside, welcome to PC Mori!

Don't let my post make you shy away from this place, PC really is a rather awesome Pokemon forum, if I do say so myself. Just be sure to follow the rules, and of course have fun lurking and / or discussing things. If you ever have questions, then you're more than welcome to PM me or any other staff member. (b ' ')b

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • Wow. A new member!
    Welcome and enjoy at PC forums!!
    I liked Fakemon at the age of 8 or something like that..., but there's still a little craze about them!

Back