• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swizzler's Request/Adoption Thread

Why are you not interested in adopting?

• What? I am interested in adopting!

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No edits...

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Too many recolors

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Too many eggs

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • You just stink...

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    BE WARNED, IF SOMEONE CATCHES YOU WITH ONE OF THESE EXAPLES WITHOUT PERMISSION, WELL, JUST DON'T DO IT!!

If you haven't already heard, this isn't an adoption thread anymore, you can still see my archive of adoptable sprites through PM at this website:
    https://www.freewebs.com/swizzler121/sprites.htm
    some sprites may not be there yet
    I do the following things:

Recolors:

"Coolquil"

"Regal Togepi"

"White Ringed Umbreon"

EDITS:

"Beldtyena"

"Sevbok"

"Tech help Cubone"

"Mewtox (or so it's called)"
    'better than the rest'

"Groudchu"
    'From the TV show'

SHADOW

SCRATCH
    (right now I only do easy ones, like stance changes, this is a full scratch though, I tell you if I have time to do it or not)

"Lucario Custom"

I also do OW's:
    (this is just a revamp from yellow)

Last edited:

Donber

Raichu and Donber Lover!!!
    Years
    Hello! Can I please have 2 eggs?
    A "Minus Egg" and a "Plus Egg"? Please! There cute looking!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Permission Granted!

Ok, the minus egg and the plus egg are all yours! also the shadow egg hatch will randomly made shadow pkmn, totally 1 of a kind!

Also please Remember that the plus and minus egg DO NOT contain Pulse and Minum! if you read the pokemon regal game topic you will understand!

Last edited:

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Could I have the Red-X egg and the Glitch egg? I'll need their URLs, though. Only IE let's me choose Properties, and I hate it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    I have added alot more sprites including an edit, there are more to come, Including "decorative eggs" these are eggs that hatch in special events, and the event has passed, Although every now and then the the event might go live again, so get those special event eggs, before they are only decorations! cause I'm not going to post what hatches, you have to earn it!

Also, I am adding a new area here called "Pokemon Clinic" this is where members can post their battle-injured sprites, and you can post custom/edit sprites that went wrong, maybe a member (Doctor) will come buy and fix them up!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    ~Sigh~
    Are my sprites really that bad? I've seen some of you reply and get really bad sprites, why exclude me, *sob* *sob* all I wanted to do was make happy... to create happiness in corrupted childrens lives, that is my goal in making videogames, here, I will explain: In my city, most of the abused/neglected children have a system, this system is an oaisis to them, a resort where their mind can drift of to a more loving and pleasnt land, I love that video games do that for these children, and want to make sure they are still doing that when I am old and my bones worn, I... WANT TO BE THE HEAD OF THE GRAPHIC ARTS AT NINTENDO!! and I will never NEVER give up on that goal. that is why I make games, That is why I sprite, That is why I sacrifice events to make others happy, that is why I have this goal, to make happy.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    cool sprites
    I see that ur wing egg hatched

I want 1

can I have the dark egg :):):):)
    and a dark pokemon :):):)

please if dats ok with u?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    @Darkdoom-sure you may have them, take your pic on the shadow!

@Pkmn Freak-You may have both, Take care of them!

BTW: I urge you all to submit to the pokemon clinic, If that gets going then we may have alot of adoptable Original Sprites, I'll even allow Trainer-PKMN fusions! This will make this thread alot more hands-on and helpful knowing that anyone can help you with failed sprites! I'll submit some soon, maybe even some of the originals that were cut from PKMN Regal!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Ok, they're yours! Just remember that the Ball egg won't hatch, It's just for decoration.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Of Course you Can! I have Decided people who adopt do not have to ask permission if they answer my poll or rate By post.

Back