• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] SWSH: Want low level vulpix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Looking for a quick link trade for a low level Female Vulpix in Shield. Doing a new playthrough and want to have one as early in the game as possible. Lv 5 or lower preferred.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Do you have a pokemon home account? I may be able to breed one. Just tell me alolan or kantonian.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I wish I could trade with you, but I can't over the switch's online membership requirements, I'm so sorry.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Do you have any shield exclusive Pokemon in mind in case we can do a pokemon home trade?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    No not really, this is mostly a role playing, personal dream team playthrough I'm doing. Fairly casual.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Ok, but I ask cause I have sword. I may be able to help with some common sword exclusive Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Oooooh I see, if there's something you want I can definitely get it for you, I'm still pretty early in the game though. I don't think there are any sword exclusives I want/need.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    How did you get the other version exclusives? I always try to look for them on Pokemon homes gts, but people ask for legendaries for more common pokemon that are found in the other version.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I know there is a filter functionality in home, but when I put the filter it is often empty and mentions the pokemon I'm looking for doesn't exist...

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    I'm honestly not sure. In my first playthrough when I was filling out the dex it was when everyone was playing so I just got lucky with Wonder Trades.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    In gen 6 and 7 wonder trading only needed internet. And I know the gts is mostly broken in gen 7. Starting gen 8 and 9 on switch in order to trade for free is through local wireless. You probably live far away. If we lived in the same city we could meet up and I could trade the Vulpix that way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back