• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Symbols?

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    (I'm not sure which prefix to put this under. Sorry. |D)

Anyhow, I've experienced a problem on PokéCom lately. Anywhere that an unusual symbol appears (like the female/Venus symbol in my username XD), the symbol disappears, and is replaced by what appears to be a space symbol in a typeface much larger than the text around it. This causes things like 'Most Recent Post' bits on a thread, and signatures, to all go terribly out of balance.

I've screenied an example of my own post here. Note the presence of the things in my signature too -- those should be triangle symbols, not Enter key abuse.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I use Firefox. I tried what you suggested, Ausaudriel, but that didn't fix the problem -- though it does seem to be a Firefox problem, since Chrome is working A-OK.

Back