• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] syntax error I can't understand

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Hello I tried to run my game after implementing the Prism Armor script and when I try to run it I get this error :
    1566781468-2019-08-26-02-03-29-pokemon-neutron.png

When I looked into my script my line 3721 looked like this :
    1566781582-2019-08-26-02-05-47-editeur-de-scripts.png

I tried to search for this line on a clean version of essentials and saw no differences, can anyone help me?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    You might have missed an "end" earlier in this method definition while implementing your script.

HM100

HM100 the Techno
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I had faced similar issue as well but I had fixed them in the end

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2020
    I just implemented the script today and I encouter the same issue as you, I'll look into the script and tell you which end is missing...

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    I have searched multiple times with a text comparer and I'm unable to find anything, can I post my script here so that someone can help me? I also checked and I copy-pasted the script without any typo or missing word...

Last edited:
    Back