• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Syntax Error

Pikalex04

The Project Hyper creator (Discord: Pikalex04#3285
Years
  • Hello, I'm getting this error, and I can't fix it. It's a syntax error. So, when I start my game, it gives me a syntax error on "PokeBattle_Battler", on the last line. I thought that I wrote two ends or two ifs etc.. After checking the script three times, I fixed all the problems. But my game still gives me that error. In the "panic" I did a little thing: I wrote a second end at the last line and the game started. I guess that this means I forgot an end. Is this right? Well, I thought that I was right, and I've searched other five times for the missing end, but nothing. Since I'm pretty sure that leaving the second end can cause problems to the events in game (in this case the work of the abilities), but I'm not that sure, that's why I'm asking for some help, what should I do? Leave the end or search another time for some errors?
    Anyway, this is the script, if someone hasn't anything to do and wants to search for errors.

Spoiler:

Btw, anyone that can tell me how to put Ruby codes in PokéCommunity posts?

Pikalex04

The Project Hyper creator (Discord: Pikalex04#3285
    Years
  • I've solved. Thanks to everyone that tried to find the missing end!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2020
    Can you tell us where the error was? So we remember to check this if it happens to someone else

Back