• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

System love club

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    After always running into fanboys who bash a game system just because they think there's is "superior" And seeing that there are people out there who relize that no system is the best, that they all have their good and bad points, I've decided to make this club.

The rules are simple, you can't hate any system, be nice to every member, and well, have fun!

You can put this in your sig if you like, but you don't have to.

*I promote peace between all game systems, I don't hate or bash on systems, And I belive that all systems have there own good and bad points. Put this in your sig if you feel the same way*

Spread the <3 :D

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Of course you can Salamence64! Welcome to the club:D
    So, what are your guys favorite games? I really like Katamri Damacy, it's so weird and fun n_n

Last edited:

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
    Kitsune_girl said:
    Of course you can Salamence64! Welcome to the club:D
    So, what are your guys favorite games? I really like Katamri Damacy, it's so weird and fun n_n
    Thanks, My favorites are Turok, Pokemon, Donkey Kong, Mario, Banjo and Kazooie, Rayman, Spyro, Saberwulf, KillerInstinct, Pikmin, Yoshi, Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil, Zelda, Conker, Rayman, and Starfox. :classic:

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Wow, A Rayman fan. lol most people I know don't even know about rayman. Ray Man games are cool, I like how he has no limbs, the feet and hand's just kinda float:D Aren't they making Rayman for the DS now?

I'm playing pokemon Sapphire right now, I've just got over 400 hours, and I only have a bronze card XD

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
    Kitsune_girl said:
    Wow, A Rayman fan. lol most people I know don't even know about rayman. Ray Man games are cool, I like how he has no limbs, the feet and hand's just kinda float:D Aren't they making Rayman for the DS now?

yep! It's a very cool game. :classic:

Kitsune_girl said:
    I'm playing pokemon Sapphire right now, I've just got over 400 hours, and I only have a bronze card XD

I also own a bronze card. :D I hope to get a silver card soon.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I'm trying for a silver right now, just need to win 4 more pictures.

I heard that Final Fantasy Advent Children had it's release date pushed back, man I want it to come out now:P

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
    Kitsune_girl said:
    I'm trying for a silver right now, just need to win 4 more pictures.

I heard that Final Fantasy Advent Children had it's release date pushed back, man I want it to come out now:P
    Aw! I so wanted to play that game. :(

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Salamence64 said:
    Aw! I so wanted to play that game. :(

Your gonna be disapointed, as it's a movie and not a game:'( Well, at least it looks like it'll be a good movie!:D

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
    Kitsune_girl said:
    Your gonna be disapointed, as it's a movie and not a game:'( Well, at least it looks like it'll be a good movie!:D
    Oops, well maybe they might make it into a game. :classic:

Back