• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Syuuni's Trade Thread

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    That qualifies as a pink shiny, haha. Jumpluff is bright pink!
    dpmfsa189.png

Hopping on wifi now. xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    helo im almost done in the squirtle with mirror coat and swablu with pursuit

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    you finally finished the arcanine :badsmile: im doing the psyduck with cross shop and ill try to fix the date this time :badsmile:

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    I'm interested in UT IV bred Growlithe and Lucario. Check my thread.

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Kudra: I like gardevoir and porygon. :3

Krillin: No thanks, not looking for shinies ^^; Btw, did you want to trade togekiss for breloom now?

Years
  • [/quote]Krillin: No thanks, not looking for shinies ^^; Btw, did you want to trade togekiss for breloom now?[/quote]

O yeah i forgot about that yeah we can trade them and how a EVd Glaceon for that Hipowdon

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Happen to know it's IV's? Looking for other IV bred pokes mainly for my IV bred. I'll hop on wifi in a minute with togekiss.

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Actually, I think I'm going to have to pass on that lucario for now. I have one that's a bit better than that one already. The differences between them are so small, it's not worth getting a second one. I'm still interested in growlithe, though.

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Kudra: That's fine, how does growlithe for gardevoir sound?

Krillin: No thank you to glaceon (looking for HP fighting).

Back