• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

t.A.T.u Forever Club

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    t.A.T.u Forever : Fanclub​

About t.A.T.u~
    t.A.T.u is a Russian Pop band, formed in 1999 and is still active today. They are one of the very few bands from Russia to go global, they have received multiple awards and are ranked as one of the top bands. The two lead singers are Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova. For more information on t.A.T.u, please check here.

In March 2009, an Insider statement was released on the band's site and MySpace stating that the band will no longer be a 'full-time' project and that the girls were working on solo projects. This post also mentioned that an extended version of "Весёлые улыбки" will be sold on their official website, and a special version is being made for Amazon.com in jewel-case format with new remixes and that the album would be released on vinyl on the t.A.T.u shop. They also mentioned that the third video will be released by the end of March or beginning of April 2009. The girls will not close t.A.T.u. but they will have a break for Yulia's & Lena's solo careers

Rules
    Please just follow the basic PokeCommunity Forum rules. If you break them once you will recieve a verbal warning, twice will result in a one week ban from the club, three times will be a month ban. Any more will result in a permanent ban from this club.

Popular Song List​

t.A.T.u Forever Club

Last edited:
    Years
    (I call second co-leader. or something of the sort.)

Since I seem to have been invited, I'm in. Besides, never thought I would've seen this here.
    (This group is MAJORLY ignored in the US, it seems.)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    (I call second co-leader. or something of the sort.)

Since I seem to have been invited, I'm in. Besides, never thought I would've seen this here.
    (This group is MAJORLY ignored in the US, it seems.)
    No need for two co-leaders when there are 3 members.

X3

Yes they are, they haven't really been advertised here.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    They oughta be. Besides, if a good percentile of americans would buy it, might as well, right?
    Edited something. They were never really advertised here except All The Things She Said and All About Us, both of which were years and years ago.

Back