• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..::t.A.T.u's Ultra Smexy Fanclub::..

Years
  • Owwwwww! ;_______;
    I remember the first time I rode a bike that had brakes. I was going downhill but I finally learned how to work the brakes....XD Or maybe I just jumped off the bike....><

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Owwwwww! ;_______;
    I remember the first time I rode a bike that had brakes. I was going downhill but I finally learned how to work the brakes....XD Or maybe I just jumped off the bike....><
    The first time I did it, I went over a speed bump, got scared closed my eyes (I typed arse at first..) and when I open there was a car in front of me. I hit it and broke my wrist.

..a parked car broke two bones in my wrist. >:

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • xD Oh yeah. He was going up the hill beside my house (the hill has a road on it..xD) and he didn't put the car in park, so he went down the hill backwards and into traffic. He knocked down a power pole.

That oughtta hurt! xD

Me and my sister fell off of our bikes and slamed into the street. We had some really bad wounds for a few days.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    hee. XD
    I think the lump only lasted 2 days though. It was sort of cool. X3
    u wer teh uneekrn!
    That oughtta hurt! xD

Me and my sister fell off of our bikes and slamed into the street. We had some really bad wounds for a few days.
    Well, yeah, he died. XD

MY SISTER AND I*

I slipped on the side of the toilet and smashed my head on the toilet. >:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Everybodeh is only active on this club when I'm sleeping away >:

:]

Back