• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T Cards...Want one?

Are you interested in Trainer Cards?

• Yes, I'll ask you for one

Votes: 228 78.6%
  • Yes, but I'll ask someone else

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Yes, but I already have enough

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Yes, but I don't want one now

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • No (Why are you here then?)

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    id number 556677889900
    type fire
    fav ball master ball
    completed games ruby firered
    name dev
    desired color something like lava
    fav pokemon charzard dragonite mew mewtwo moltres entei
    best pokemon charizard
    playtime 600 minutes
    pokedex info seen all caught all
    flavor text fire will burn
    is this better

T Cards...Want one?
    thanks to raven espeaerobuzz

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    LL, I'll resize your card shortly. Check back soon.
    Done: Resized attached.

Pokedude, Please choose I card type and fill out the information directly from that. I can guess that you want Card 1, but you have information for both types of cards. Please choose only one type, or give complete information for both types. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    I want one XD

card type 2 please.
    --Your ID number: 16472
    --Your Name: Blaze
    --Team of up to 6 Pokemon: Blaziken, Charizard, Tysplosion, Groudon, Magmar, flareon
    --Favorite Pokemon: Blaziken
    --Favorite PokeBall: Great Ball
    --Favorite Pokemon Type: Fire
    --Pokemon games you've completed:Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald,ruby,leaf green, FireRed
    --Avatar: https://www.knuckleschaotix.org/images/Demon__s_Espio___.jpg (the head please)
    --Flavor Text: Darkness Is Coming Fear it
    --Card Size: 320 x 205

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    BB: You forgot your team of pokemon and a color scheme. Please get it to me so I can finish your card. I've attached a preview image; your final card will not have the large watermark, nor be this big. The color can be changed upon request.

LL: Done: Resized attached in previous post.

Pokedude: Please choose I card type and fill out the information directly from that. I can guess that you want Card 1, but you have information for both types of cards. Please choose only one type, or give complete information for both types. Thanks.

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    LL: Card done...here it is. I had to guess on what your favorite PKMN was, hope I'm right. If not, tell me and I can change it.

BB: You forgot your team of pokemon and a color scheme. Please get it to me so I can finish your card. I've attached a preview image; your final card will not have the large watermark, nor be this big. The color can be changed upon request.

Pokedude: Please choose I card type and fill out the information directly from that. I can guess that you want Card 1, but you have information for both types of cards. Please choose only one type, or give complete information for both types. Thanks.

Last edited:

Alpham-A-Epsilons

~*Bouysel is cool*~
    Years
    Pixel size: 240 x 160

Your favorite ID number:42110
    Your name:Psychic Master
    Desired color scheme:Green and White
    Your favorite PKMN types: Water and Psychic
    Your favorite PKMN: Mew,Zangoose,Feraligatr,Nidoking,Lugia,Dragonite
    Avitar to represent you:A super saiyan 4 goku pic
    Which next gen games you've completed:Ruby,Crystal,Silver,Gold,Fire red

animemasterchief

Pokemon Mack-Daady
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2006
    Hey, can I get a rainer card Mewtwo EX?

--Colors (Border: Pink, Background: Black, Text Blocks: Grey, Item Blocks: Light Grey)
    --ID: 92705
    --Name: Seth
    --Pokemon: Groudon, Lugia, Rayquaza, Feraligator, Sceptile, Mewtwo
    --Favorite Pokemon: Lugia
    --Favorite PokeBall: Pokeball
    --Favorite Pokemon Type: Psychic
    --Pokemon games you've completed: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen (I own and have completed every game except Emerald, which I got a rom for, but I don't play because it's in Jap)
    --Avatar: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/animemasterchief/ruroni.gif
    --Flavor Text: I've become so dumb, I can't spell my name.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    AMC: Everything looks good...check back later today, I'll try to have it done.

PM: Could you please find me a picture for your avatar? I don't know what you mean.

BB: You forgot your team of pokemon and a color scheme. Please get it to me so I can finish your card. A preview image is attached a few posts back; your final card will not have the large watermark, nor be this big. The color can be changed upon request.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    BB: Done. Check it out.

PM: Could you please find me a picture for your avatar? I don't know what you mean.

Last edited:

Silent

Drop a Heart ♥
    Years
    My turn to request~! XD

--Your ID number: 38149
    --Your Name: Alice
    --Team of up to 6 Pokemon: Milotic, Bellossom, Butterfree, Sceptile, Lotad
    --Favorite Pokemon: Milotic
    --Favorite PokeBall: Ultra Ball
    --Favorite Pokemon Type: Water
    --Pokemon games you've completed: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond (Japanese Version), Fire Red, Leaf Green.
    --Avatar: https://www.rpgamer.com/games/koudelka/shearts/fanart/chrissy_aliceelliot.jpg (whatever you can get of her from the head down)
    --Flavor Text: "You're my only hope."

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    AMC: Done. Here it is.

Alice: You forgot a color scheme. I'll give you a temp one, but please tell me the colors you want. The Temp card is done. You can keep it, or change it.

PM: Done. I made it bigger, b/c it was too small. Hope that's OK.

Last edited:
    Back