• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tabbloza's Sprites!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Yay, finally got 15 posts so now I can post sprites. n_n Alright, I'm pretty sure there's an image limit, so I'm only going to post my favorite sprites... which is a lot anyway. I've made lots of sprites, msot of them are in my gallery at PMF.

Btw, don't use any of these without my permission. Thanks. :)
    I'd also like to clear this up since I'm getting a lot of PMs asking to give sprites to projects or use sprites in projects. I'd really prefer if not. n_n; First reason, for the working on projects thing, is I'm really busy with school and I'm only free to sprite on weekends, so I'd prefer not to be working on set sprites then. Second for the using my sprites thing, the fakemon were my own ideas and I would sort of like they be used in my own projects (other than sprites I made specifically for someone's project, like this for Thunda/Xtra's game.) But whenever I'm on break or it's Summer I might be more free to help out on projects. ;)

Mixes/Fusions
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!

Edits/Recolors/Etc
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!

Scratches
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!

Pixel Art
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!

Last edited:

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Wow! I couldn't find a bone to pick no matter how hard I tried. Your shading is excellent and you have some of the best scratches I've ever seen! You've included so much detail and care into your work it just blows my mind. I love them all, but the Slowpoke/Wiscash, saddled Ponyta, and Ho-Oh are some of my top faves, but it is so hard to choose! You've done an amazing job -- keep up the fabulous work! <33

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    I don't like the palette. It doesn't look right for Pokemon. It's detailed, but it just threw me completely off.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    i .like those 2 icewolves whats their nAME
    They're Sabertoothes; Dieagrowl and Glacieroar.

Yeah, I don't really do "Pokemon-style" I guess. xD Pokemon-style sprites are nice (applauds to anyone who can mimic the style well, I'm not great at that), but I like to overshade and put details into sprites. They're still Pokemon as far as design goes though (well, other than Glacieroar... I don't think he looks much like a Pokemon. And the pixel art other than Altaria.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I don't like the palette. It doesn't look right for Pokemon. It's detailed, but it just threw me completely off.

I do like your Mixes/Fusions, but I do have to agree that they aren't really 'Pokemon Styled'. Still, they are very good.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Loving the Wigglytuff recolor!
    And there's not much to say that hasn't already been said. It's pokémon, but not in pokémon style. Is that good? That's a personal choice.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    Those are amazimg scratch sprites. I've never seen anything better. I like the ice tiger. That thig is cool as well as whatever that fish thing is.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    I'll probably make some new sprites when weekend comes (ugh, school). But for now, here's some of my other sprites:
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!

Magcargo x Hypno, Tentacruel x Forteress x Armaldo, Camerupt x Breloom, Misdrevus's evo Eeveelution, Mr Mime evo (Mstr. Preformer)

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    Yeah, I don't really do "Pokemon-style" I guess. xD Pokemon-style sprites are nice (applauds to anyone who can mimic the style well, I'm not great at that), but I like to overshade and put details into sprites. They're still Pokemon as far as design goes though (well, other than Glacieroar... I don't think he looks much like a Pokemon. And the pixel art other than Altaria.)

Yeah, but it's kind of a textural thing like tapioca pudding. Say you really like vanilla pudding, and on the cafeteria menu is vanilla pudding. Go to get your vanilla pudding, but when you take a spoon full of it, you get a mouth full of tapioca pearls because you grabbed the wrong pudding. Yeah, it's like that. There isn't anything wrong with tapioca pudding, but some people are just used to vanilla pudding and biting into tapioca pudding is just not expected.

Anyway, you have a great hold on shading. Most people who do spriting choose shades that are too dark or sprite with black out lines, but add more layers to the sprites.

Years
    The top line is fantastic. The Blasterupt would be my favourite one.

That Seel is too colourful for my liking.

And IO just noticed the Breloom/Magcargo which goes very, very well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Yeah, but it's kind of a textural thing like tapioca pudding. Say you really like vanilla pudding, and on the cafeteria menu is vanilla pudding. Go to get your vanilla pudding, but when you take a spoon full of it, you get a mouth full of tapioca pearls because you grabbed the wrong pudding. Yeah, it's like that. There isn't anything wrong with tapioca pudding, but some people are just used to vanilla pudding and biting into tapioca pudding is just not expected.

Anyway, you have a great hold on shading. Most people who do spriting choose shades that are too dark or sprite with black out lines, but add more layers to the sprites.
    Yup, I know what you mean. Most of the forums I go to the sprites are in Pokemon-style (other than PMF inc, I don't see many spriters use the style there), so I'm used to seeing that style used in most Pokemon sprites. :)

Tabbloza's Sprites!

I was watching a pokemon re-run episode and the ending thing had the cute little Pikachus riding on pokeballs and balancing them on their heads. Eee, cute. xD So I felt like spriting one. Not very happy with it though, my Pikachus always turn out fat and muscular, heh.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Awseome sprites!
    Just wondering if you used a pokemon pallete for the Darkrai and what pokemons pallete you used?
    It was for the spriting challenge for the PE2K WAR, to sprite a R/S/E version Darkraii, so the palette is custom. :) Since things that were purple in R/S/E turned blue in D/P, I made it a bit purple. Feel free to use the palette if you like. n_n

I'd also like to clear this up since I'm getting a lot of PMs asking to give sprites to projects or use sprites in projects. I'd really prefer if not. n_n; First reason, for the working on projects thing, is I'm really busy with school and I'm only free to sprite on weekends, so I'd prefer not to be working on set sprites then. Second for the using my sprites thing, the fakemon were my own ideas and I would sort of like they be used in my own projects (other than sprites I made specifically for someone's project, like this for Thunda/Xtra's game.) But whenever I'm on break or it's Summer I might be more free to help out on projects. ;)

More by using with my permission I mean like in avatars, sigs, etc. xD

Anyway, here's some other sprites I made before:
    Tabbloza's Sprites!

Half-revamp, half-scratch.
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!
    Tabbloza's Sprites!

Some of my older fakemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    dude, your sprites totally rock. I think they luk good just because they aren't pokemon style. Keep goin and youll be one of da very best!!!

Gbj153

Mashimaro Freak =3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    wowie lol, you're probably the best sprite on pokecommunity

Back