• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tadaah!

PureHeart

Saintly Trainer
Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm Adam, of The United Emirates Of Arabia. sorry to be a bit posh, but that's just me. I have played on Pokemon since I was three, which makes 9 years now. My family and I moved to England when I was four, and I am actually English, but never mind. I am deeply upset by Racism, Cruelty, and any other things which make people unhappy. It's not my place to ask, But I urge you to fight against racism. anyway, I hope I'll have a splendid time here, Thank you for reading this and welcoming me!
    I didn't overdo it, did I?

PureHeart

Saintly Trainer
    Years
  • I dearly hope you're being Sarcastic. About the racism, not the neighbour part. that's cool.

[ Beachy's Note ] Guys, this isn't a double post, the merged post of Phixum just happened to merge to the second one. D: In other words, ignore this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • As do I... that's terrible...

On a happy note, Welcome to PC!

And no, you didn't over do it

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I think what Phixium meant is that Racism is a horrible....and many people will agree with your views, riiiiiight? *wink* =D

Anyway, Welcome to PC Pureheart!

Glad to have you here...and I'm sure you'll have a great time. Nope, you didn't over do it at all! In fact, we like to see new members tell us a little something about themselves!

There's plenty to do around here, and if you do get bored of pokemon, there's plenty of other things to talk about as well. I find that Other Chat and Other Voting Polls are great places to chill out and talk about real world stuff =P

I hope to see you around the forums a bit. Have fun!

Years
  • Whoop!! Dramatic entrances FTW!!
    Oh wait, no fireworks, psh, amatuer

Welcome to the PC!!! ^__^ Hope you enjoy your stay
    I agree with your strong views against racism, it's a big problem, and i will do all in my power to stop it *wishes racism would go away*
    Now go out there and get Pokemon...ing

Yeah

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Welcome to PC!

though I completely agree with you, I hope you know the difference when someone is just making a racism joke or is really a racist. but other than that, I also hope that there will be less racism.

but in the meanwhile, have fun here on PC!

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    Racism is fun. I love racism, and I make racial jokes all the time. People should stop being damn emotional about it and take things a bit less serious. Life is short. Have fun, play naked.

WELCOME TO PC! ;D

P.S: I'm from Kuwait, so we're neighbors :x

I dearly hope you're being Sarcastic. About the racism, not the neighbour part. that's cool.

I'm actually dead serious.

Why do you take it seriously? I wake into school, and a white guy comes in and comments on my skin saying, "Yo Abdullah, your brothers bombed Joe's wedding". I just laugh and say, "Nice one, but we only bomb planes and buildings, not weddings".

If everyone relaxed and took things as lightly as skin color and culture, life would give lemons to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
  • Racism is fun. I love racism, and I make racial jokes all the time. People should stop being damn emotional about it and take things a bit less serious. Life is short. Have fun, play naked.

WELCOME TO PC! ;D

P.S: I'm from Kuwait, so we're neighbors :x

I'm actually dead serious.

Why do you take it seriously? I wake into school, and a white guy comes in and comments on my skin saying, "Yo Abdullah, your brothers bombed Joe's wedding". I just laugh and say, "Nice one, but we only bomb planes and buildings, not weddings".

If everyone relaxed and took things as lightly as skin color and culture, life would give lemons to everyone.

I've gotta agree with Phixum on this one, but maybe fun isn't the right word... I can't really think of a better word 2 replace it, but yeah! If you ignore something it'll just build up until it explodes, and if you take it too seriously the tension will fuel the problem. The best remedy, in my opinion, is to face the problem head on, and laugh right in it's face. Chuck it up untill it becomes a bad joke, and like all bad jokes...

"Why did the chiken cross the road?"

"I don't know why?"

Does anybody remember how this joke is suppose to end? Peace!

Back