• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tag-Team Wi-Fi Tournament

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
    Oh wow looking atthese line ups were in for some awesome match's My rematch with Denzer is set to be great I will try And get it done today or As soon as Possible.
    Also By Activity what do we mean as you cant judge it by last log in ect because of different time zones and if you judge it by Posts I dont post much and communicate by VM Im Jus Checking to see how it works
    Also Congrats Xen only 1 more win needed!

Kamui

´
    Years
    Ok rather than saying winners will be picked by their activity; let me put it that way:
    I will use Random Number Generator and the tournament maker app to pick the winners randomly.
    That way, we can avoid any kind of bias.

Kamui

´
    Years
    Team Johto 2(my team) is out. Reason: LilacLust still cant find his DS.
    Mukkamoto, I will take everything in consideration.

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
    Anyhow Mukka If you are still on when He Climbs on you can Battle him anyhow.
    That is what Im Doing with Denzer Just Waiting for him to come on then were gonna Have our battle xD

Also Due to Parkwater's lack of activity I feel Valen Should go through unless they log on and ask to fight today otherwise thats a free pass for nothing

Kamui

´
    Years
    Yeah, Valens team also move on to round 2.
    Reason: Parkwater hasnt been active, meaning a free win for Valen.
    However Phoenix contacted IcyPyro, who quit the tournament. SCV058 is a sub, and was already a participant in the tournament from a different team.

Kamui

´
    Years
    Dont think anything else is going to happen.. so Round 2.(If anyone wants to check out the default winners from Round 1, check the spoilor in my first post)
    Round 2
    Tag-Team Wi-Fi Tournament

Team Johto 3 vs Team Kanto 2
    xenjoi420x vs xMiZx
    thomascallaghan vs stavross
    SacredMiKeY vs polkop

Team Johto 1 vs Team Hoenn
    The Roshi vs Griffinbane
    Valen vs shinyninetales
    Phoenix2389 vs leingodf8

Deadline Friday 8th of January

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I will try to be on in like 6 hours since I am going to a party now; to battle Thomas. If he is on.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Lost to Roshi 3-5. Ran because there was no way I was winning with a paralyzed Metagross, toxic poisoned Hariyama and a perfectly healthy Gardevoir. Didn't help that I took a 1 hit KO on the first turn. D:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    I'm not sure why actually. I guess it's because I was hoping you'd taunt or something. I knew I should have brought out Ninjask! xD
    Afterthought: I love my Gardevoir. :D

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Lost 1-0 to thomas in a good game. Good luck in the future rounds.

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
    Got my Battle with Denzer Done and I won 1-0 So close at the end 2 certain Pokemon of the same speicies faced off.
    Bit Haxy But in the end it was all fine
    GG
    Makes Those "predictionns" people had seem pretty Stupid XD.
    But gloat Over I cant thanl denzer enough for allowing me to take a break to eat Halfway through.
    So we would be 2-0 Anyway and through to round 2

[E] Lol @ my big post to denzer's little one xP

Kamui

´
    Years
    Good that you battled him. Otherwise I would have to go through alot of (sh@t).
    Updated.

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
    Confirming my win but Stavross left out a Key Detail that they rejected a win in place of an Epic battle because I had to leave the 1st time we battled so he's toooo Pr0 xD and had a misclick that nearly cost them the match (and in his opinion did)

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    well i am watching the match now. that misclick didnt matter as much as i thought xD

Back