• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tag-Team Wi-Fi Tournament

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    yeh, thats what i was thinking :) but SOS is the initials of all our names :P

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I don't need to guess. You are a very competent battler meaning you will try to team with other competent battlers. Out of the competent battlers that float around in the general circle that is the leagues and battle forum, a good portion is taken, leaving it down to a select few, and judging by certain aspects of your involvement around here, I think I have safe bets.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Order is this
    vidgamer4 FC: 3523 9672 2219
    Denzer FC: 3523 8155 7664
    Mukkamoto FC: 1418 5218 7909
    Team Bidoof

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    well me and griff are teammates and im just waiting on a guy to get on and reply to see if hes willing to be our third.

Kamui

´
    Years
    Sounds great.
    We have enough teams approaching to get started.
    We should still give some time for more people to join :).

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Alright Greene let's see if your predictions were correct.

Team Destiny Trio (TDT)

The Roshi (FC: 2063 8955 1106)
    POKERangerPhoenix (FC: 1247 6180 3922)
    Valen: (FC: 0088 0278 0376 )

Kamui

´
    Years

Team Destiny Trio (TDT)

In ;).

Thats surprising indeed :)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years

Team Destiny Trio (TDT)

I got one correct being you, I was banking on Davis being the third, not Valen.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Funny you say that. I was going to invite Scientist Davis as well but he's really busy and I didn't think he'd have the time. Luckily Valen said yes, so I didn't have to ask him.

Yeah we're the underdogs for sure.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Kamui, just a suggestion, the last tag-team tournament that was around had WAYYYYY too many teams (like 12-16). They never got any matches finished because there were just way too many drop-outs, no-shows, and people with conflicting time zones.

I think 4 teams is plenty for you to start the tournament now. Besides, otherwise you have to wait to get to 8 which will take awhile.

Kamui

´
    Years
    Kamui, just a suggestion, the last tag-team tournament that was around had WAYYYYY too many teams (like 12-16). They never got any matches finished because there were just way too many drop-outs, no-shows, and people with conflicting time zones.

I think 4 teams is plenty for you to start the tournament now. Besides, otherwise you have to wait to get to 8 which will take awhile.

Last time I did back in 2007 didnt work out well... things were fairly new back then, and alot of new people were involved.
    Yes, no-shows happend.
    But this time around so far all the teams have fairly active users.

Back