• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tahoma [Font] FANCLUB!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

Welcome Scott!

I like tahoma because of its taste <33 but also for its sexy rounded ness

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

TMR is an embarrassment to the FONTDOM! =0

KILL TIMES NEW ROMAN! *hands out torches and pitchforks*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    D: I don't mind Times New Roman, it's just that it fails in comparison to Tahoma. And Tahoma is dead sexy. ;D Um, yeah.

I like Tahoma because basically everyone has it installed on their computer. It's a simple font, very legible, and it always looks good. It has this crisp neatness about it that I just love. <3 Not to mention it makes almost every smilie look great. And I tend to use a lot of smilies.

I can't believe this didn't die yet. XD And we started a trend! There's a copycat club for Comic Sans MS! (Though, personally, I believe it has nothing on Tahoma. X3)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

NO FONT has anything on Tahoma ;) And ya... it makes texticons look even better =3

Oooh! Texticon-licous! But ya... CSMS is SUCH a copycat club! =0

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    yeah Tahoma forever =D *that and the font Verdana which looks similar i think.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I don't think that would work.

Besides, Times New Roman isn't that bad. I do like using it for school, I enjoy handing in assignments with a tad bit of fancyness.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

Must.... resist.... violent.... action.... !

Well...that's ok. We all have our faults.

Skott

How Disturbing.
    Years
    Sans Serif fonts are lame. I like Tahoma cause its easier to draw out. (I'm in an advertising class.) I also like it cause its easy on the eyes, looks good with any color, and was my first font I ever used on AIM, aside from Times New Roman but thats default.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

Yes, I learned all about fonts because I used to be my Middles School pages editor. That was cool :D

But they made us use TNR. But I quite ^^

Cherrim

Years
    I like impact. D: I use it whenever I need a large font, since it's fairly thick and looks good at higher sizes. @@;

Anyway...yeah, I can't stand Comic Sans. o_o; It's ugly~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

Awww.... I like CS still because of my fanatisism when I was younger >____>;

But ya, I've never used Impact, so no comment D:

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    . . . . .

I didn't know that people can go crazy over one mere font O_O .

I'm actually liking the Lucida Grande (that font you see everywhere in Mac OS X) and Trebuchet MS
    font more.

:dead:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

Why are you flaming me? ZOMG! ERICA! *reports*

lolz...just kidding. This club is more or less a nice little joke ;)

Cherrim

Years
    Started as a joke and...for some reason hasn't died yet. o_O Not that I'm complaining; I still love the font.

Trebuchet is nice too, but it's too...thin or something. It still has nothing on Tahoma. ;p

Back