• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tainted and Pure: The Essence of Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Yeesh... Loser... I have Giant robots, Dark Sky Zombies, an endless supply of video game characters, and much more. You can't stop me! I'll get my 500 souls. even if I have to turn you into one of them!z" Darkly snarled "Preprare to be captured and used to power my Mew Trakerinator"

"yeah... uh... what the boss said..." Fat salamence added

"Shut up.." Glitchy replied to fat salamence " Nobody likes you"

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
  • (( Oh My Arceus I am so so sorry for not posting here in so long!! Thank you for accepting me by the way~))

From the shadows, a dark figure surveyed this scene. Behind cold eyes, his mouth twisted itself into a grin. Still hidden by the cover of darkness, Extract slid into position where he would be able to corner the approaching Ninetales and Ninjask.

Rearing himself up to full height, Extract let out a low hiss to let his presence be known.

"Fun..."

PokeMangaObsessed

Panic's new album coming soon~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Anevay strutted off. Well, that had gone better than she had thought.

And then her stomach let out a faint whine. Anevay looked around to see if anyone had heard, then increased her speed and fell into a stride. I'll have to find food if I'm going to be there tomorrow. The hungry creature stifled a groan. Who's bright idea was it to turn this place into a wasteland? All the prey is dying.

Oh dear. It struck her as odd that she had never realized that if the prey was dying she would die.

"Won't that be fun," she muttered under her breath. "All right then, I'll go hunt right now." Anevay made sure Blak was somewhat off from her location, then headed in the opposite direction.

Anevay silently walked around the forest, looking, trying to detect any small movement. Her red eyes scanned the ground and trees, and her stomach mourned its lack of food. Please let there be food, she thought, but she wasn't sure who she was begging for food. After all, she didn't follow Mew.

Her mind flashed back to the Ditto. He's an option, she thought to herself for one desperate moment.

Finally, she caught hiss, but it was gone as soon as she heard it. "No," she growled. Anevay would find it. She would, if it was the last thing she did.

Her eyes flicked around, trying to find the creature. She pricked her ears for more sound. Hopeful now, she waited.

Unknowingly, she was waiting for Extract.

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    While Darkly was cornering Blak, Glitchy had wandered off into the bushes, following a strangely peaceful ninetails..

"Yeesh... why is it always me doing this junk?" Glitchy muttered " Why can't Fat Salamence do this?"

He floated closer, he was almost right behind the ninetails...

he brought out the soul-capture-inator-thingy-V.2.0 and aimed it at the ninetails, as quickly as a hoothoot switched legs, he pulled the trigger and...

EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! TARGET'S HEALTH IS TOO HIGH! EMERGENCY! His own voice blared out from the machine, awakening every creature within the next mile or so.

"Gah! Why did I program that in?" Glitchy said " what a useless feature... Fine... I guess this plan is a failure... HEY! NINETAILS! just to let you know, my boss is gonna kill your dusknoir pal! er... a second time!"

The ninetails showed no response at the mention of the dusknoir.

"Fine..." Glitchy said, just standing there

"Oh, by the way" He said as he brought out a cheeseburger "there's a snake above you."

Last edited:

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
  • ((These Pokémon do not know of any human things, video games included.

And wizzip, that is slightly godmoding... "The strongest Shadow Ball on record" seems like a bit of a stretch to me, given BlakCopyit isn't currently a Ghost-type, even [unless I overlooked something]))

Suddenly, a calming aura wafted over the area, and a mysterious spirit held everyone in their positions. A giggle came from the temple, echoing across the walls. "So you found me?" The voice was rather childish and playful. "As long as you guys stay still and silent, you can listen. I've recruited some Pokémon because they have a special gift."

All of the recruits [[protagonists]] found themselves on a cliffside on the opposite side of the mountain, including Shei. Everyone was unfrozen.

"You have to find the Essence. Start here and journey on..." With that, the voice faded.

"The Essence? From those folk tales? Aren't those just stories?" Shei asked, swishing her fluffy, black tail. Apparently not.

((The only way I could seem to stop the fighting. >< ))

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    ((Actually, Darkly and his crew are not from this regiion. He came here after escaping from the scientists and creating his team. After living in a world of humans, they came to know about video games and stuff.

Read my sign up sheet...))

wizzip

The one who's plants don't die
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2009
    ( By the strongest shadow ball on record I mean on his record. And Ninjask learns it as a TM.)

"You may have robots, minions, and sky zombies, but you, will lose. YOU shall lose. YOU ARE GOING TO BE CRUSHED BY MY POWER!!!!" And with those final words to Darkly he transformed into a black Lucario with the same piercing blue eyes, he was off.

"So," he thought to himself as he was hunting, " Why did Anevay HAVE to intervene. I have to much power. AURA SPHERE!!!" He yelled and blasted a Caterpie. He then transforned into a Pidgeot, black with piercing blue eyes of course, grabbed the Caterpie and flew off to find a Magikarp.

When he got to the camp he transformed into a normal colored Charmeleon. He used flamethrower and started a blazing bonfire. He then turned back into into a Lucario and roasted his food, the Caterpie and Magikarp, and used Lum berries as a side.

After supper he turned into a black Snorlax with blue eyes, and went to bed.

( Since Blak is black and shiny Charmeleon is also black when he transformed it was normal orange-red colored.)

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • ((Sorry for not posting here in a while!))

Abilene was overwhelmed with what was going on around her. For absolutely no reason, as far as she could tell, these Pokemon just started to attack her left and right. There wasn't much that she could do to defend herself. The Aerial Ace, of course, she couldn't avoid and so was knocked back. This also caused her to be hit by the very strong Shadow Ball. The Carnivine could only whimper with pain as the fighting around her continued. Abilene was more then happy when the Dusknoir stepped in and started to protect her. She made a point in her mind to thank the Ghost type later.

The the calmness suddenly spread through the battle field and, before Abilene know it, she was on top of a cliff. The same voice from before telling them to find the Essence. With a grunt, she pushed herself up and looked around her.

"My...what in tarnation is going on here!" Abilene asked. "I was just minding my own concerns when I go to a shine, get attack for lord knows what reason and know I find little ol' me here! Could someone please explain this to me?"

Juu-Chan

Years
  • (( So let me just summarize:. the protagonists have all been transported somewhere by Mew (I'm presuming), meanwhile the antagonists are encountering each other for the first time. Darkly, Anevey, Extract are more or les around the same area. I'm sorry, I get confused really easily ^^;))

For a few moments, Extract let his gaze wonder over to where there was once a small gathering of Pokemon. Now, it appeared, they had vanished. Into thin air. He couldn't even trace their scent. Sticking out his tongue as if to test this theory, Extract growled.

"Tsssk...Perfectly good prey, wasssted," He turned to the Ninetales. "You should have killed them while you had the chance," Extract allowed a smile to play on his lips. He moved his head from the Ninetales to the Porygon Z, still grinning maliciously.

"I know. I'll help next time. I love...fun...," He nodded his head as if making it official. "What are your namesss?"

((Erm, pumpkinziggy, you haven't added my name to the sign-up list. Sorry to bother you but thought you ought to know ^^;

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Me? I'm Glitchy. I'm the head technician of Team Dark Sky. I work for the evil Lord Darkly. My assistant is a Fat Salamence who doesn't even know his own name." Glitchy told Extract.

"Actually, come to think of it, we don't know his name either. We just call him Fat salamence"

He brought out another cheese burger "Will anyone eat this? I'm stuffed..."

Meanwhile...

"Where did my dusknoir go?" Darkly asked Fat Salamence "It just vanished along with the others!"

"Duh... What's vanished mean, Boss?" Fat Salamence replied

"Oh Yeah... I forgot you were a mindless nincompoop." Darkly told him

"Duh... Whats a---" "SHUT UP!" Darkly yelled, cutting him off. "that shrine seems to be giving off energy. maybe enough to power my essence-finder-inator!. Wait. Where's Glitchy?"

Fat salamence held up a where's waldo book "Duh... Maybe he's in here? everyone else seems to be.."

"I hate my life...." Darkly replied

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
  • After a long ordeal of being knocked back with a Ninetales' roar, being attacked by a crazy Flygon and overall having a group of Pokemon make a huge fuss over her, Baby found herself, along with many of the other Pokemon who had surrounded the shrine, transported to the top of a cliff in some mysterious area. Baby, being a ghost-type was quite used to the whole vanishing act, though never before had this actually teleported her to another place.

Curious, confused and somewhat annoyed, she scoped the surrounding area. She paused, then looked around after hearing that same myserious voice she had heard back in town, telling her something about an 'Essence'. She didn't exactly want to admit that she was hearing voices in her head - everyone back in Boomtown thought of her as something of a basket case, she didn't want her new acquaintances getting that idea as well.

She picked up a rock, turned it over and found no bug-type Pokemon lurking under there, nor did she find anyone other than the seven Pokemon she arrived with anywhere else. Assuming the area was merely deserted, she floated on to her post further inland before turning to the other Pokemon near the cliff's edge. It was then that she began to show the side which got on the nerves of many.

"...The sight of you all standing so close to the edge of that cliff is a tad worrying. Please step away from it - I don't want to have to drag any of your dear little souls into the spirit world!" The way in which Baby said this may seem somewhat disconcerting as while her intentions were clearly in the best interest of her potential friends, there was still something of a sinister air about her.

---

((OOC: GAH. I keep posting short posts. >.>;))

Juu-Chan

Years
  • Extract remained silent for a few seconds then threw back his head and let out a noise that sounded like something halfway between a strangled Ratata and something being stepped on. He was laughing.

"I like you..." He decided, still grinning at Glitchy. "You're funny," He cast a curious eye towards Anevay. "You don't ssay much..."

-------------

((OOC: Gardevoyeurism, your's are short ??))

wizzip

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2009
    As Extract was talking to Glitchy, Blak became a Lucario,(Again e thinks it's an awesome Pokemon) and ran, ran so far away to see if he could find the remaining bits of his old tribe...... So he could destroy them. He couldn't find them and so he murmed to himself, " Well, I'll just have to look later. Now to find Extract..."

He transformed into a Stantler and ran to the shrine. About 3/4 of the way he stopped and transformed into a Ninjask, and flew to the shrine. He saw the stupid Porygon-Z talking to Extract.

" What are you doing talking to that living computer virus. And Porygon-Z do you not know what those are made of? it's absolutely evil. Where did those loser Pure Pokemon go off to?"

PokeMangaObsessed

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Anevay swished her tails around slowly, examining the other Pokemon. "It's too late now for catching them as prey now," Anevay barked. "They seem to be gone. But, as for your second statement, if you wish to talk, you'd better bring a decent topic. And do stop that unnecessary hissing. It's driving me mad, especially after finding out you yourself is not prey."

Anevay scanned the area once more, hoping for something to eat. Her ruby eyes looked around the forest, then returned back to the Pokemon. Though embarrassing, she'd have to ask for help if she wanted to fight. She coughed lightly, then began. Just this once, she promised herself. "You don't happen to know any tricks for finding food, do you?" Inwardly, she hissed at herself, shunning herself for needing to bow her head to another for assistance.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Hey. I wouldn't be talking, Mr. Ditto, at least I COOK my food. Unlike some people" Glitchy shot a glance toward Anevay.

"And, some tricks for finding food? Are you kidding me? My boss has tons of food! Here, have a cheeseburger." He passed it to the Ninetails "Try it. I have tons back at the base."

"And as for you Extract, and, in fact, all of you, I believe you go by the name "The Tainted." Well I have a plan. Why don't we make an alliance? The boss and you are after the same thing. I belive you call it... The Essence?"

Meanwhile...

"FAT SALAMENCE!" Darkly yelled "Hurry up! I'm trying to get back to the base here!"

"Uh... Sorry boss... I'm FAT SALAMENCE for a reason."

"Hopefully after this hike, you'll slim down a bit." Darkly told him.

"Uh... What's slimming down?"

"Forget it..."

Darkly trudged on through the woods, when...

SMACK!

He ran headfirst into Glitchy.

wizzip

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2009
    " MY NAME IS BLAKCOPYIT FOOL!! I DEMAND YOUR RESPECT!! Anevay that is Miltank right there. And Porygon-Z, We are the Tainted. To form an alliance Your Master will have to listen to OUR master, Lord Sableye." For the first part he was an Arcanine. The rest he was a Miltank. " Extract will you ask Lord Sableye for this virus?"

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • "Um...okay Miss Baby," Abilene said, of course slightly disturbed by what the ghost said. But, she knew that the Dusknoir was right and soon moved towards her. When she neared Baby, she smiled and said, "And I must say, I'm very grateful for you helping me out back ther'. It was mighty kind of you to do so and I will no be forgetting it any time soon."

Turning serious suddenly, she looked around her and said. "Getting back to the now, I do so wonder what this Essence is. I ain't never heard of anything like it in my life! Do yous knows what that purtty voice was talking about?"

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
  • Prologue

From where shadows loomed, Parupi appeared. Parupi was never owned by a human, thus, never bonded with any trainer and she never ventured into towns or cities that were infested with them. She was a being that was greeted by the shadows and the light, giving her great abilities. The first ability she had was mostly categorized as an attack move; Shadow Drifter was what she called it. The attack was made so Parupi could sink into the shadows of anything. Her second ability wasn't categorized as an attack, but Parupi could control it freely. It was called Vision of Light. The ability let the user take a living being and make it look like another.

The Beginning of Our Story

Parupi looked around in the darkness; her adjusted eyes made it easy to spot out anything. She rolled over a few stones, looking for berries or weeds to eat. She felt like something that needed to work harder than others to survive. She thought that because she looked much different from the average Eevee; with her yellow fur and the cream colored star on her forehead.

Parupi was tired from her search; only managing to find a small amount of edible foods. Her paws couldn't take much more walking, so Parupi decided to rest in an open area in the forest so she had time to run if something were to attack her. She circled the area before lying down with her tail curled around her, moonlight washing down on her soft fur. She was fast asleep, not having any dream, which is what usually happened in Parupi's case. Sometime near the rising of the sun, Parupi got a scare when suddenly a voice spoke to her inside her mind. "***" A picture of a pink being came in after those words, but only for a second. Parupi's eyes flung open and she looked around franticly for the Pokémon who had scared her so; nothing was around. Parupi slowly closed her eyes and curled up again, trying to go back to sleep. For some reason, her mind wouldn't let her, telling her that she had to go to the place that voice had spoken of. Parupi tried to take the words out of her head, but they just stayed. She couldn't take it anymore and finally opened her eyes and stood up, but abruptly fell back down because she had opened her eyes into such intense light that is made her dizzy. Parupi slowly got up once they had adjusted and began to walk around the forest, not sure where this tower was or how to get there.

Her moment of thought was interrupted when she suddenly bumped into something warm and fuzzy. Parupi bounced off the object and looked at what she had bumped into. Furry, black legs were what she saw; below them were horrifyingly huge claws that were sharp enough to cut through wood. As fast as she dared, she looked up to see who they belonged to. A huge Mightyena looked down at her. Parupi frightened by both the claws and the teeth inside his mouth howled out. "I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" Parupi backed up, crushing the leaves and twigs underneath her back paws. She suddenly turned and sprited away from the huge Mightyena, going through a good amount of the forest before realizing how far she had ran. "Oh no..." Parupi said, peaking behind a bush to find that a battle had started up in front of a shrine. What startled her the most was a strong presense beside her. A Ninetales was watching the commotion just a tree-trunk away. Parupi froze, not sure what to make out of all the sudden appearances of huge, scary Pokemon. Parupi kept quiet until abruptly she was transported to a cliff with all the Pokemon that were in battle, the Mightyena, and the Ninetales just feet from her side. Parupi's split personality kicked in, showing the braver side of the normally shy Pokemon. "Hey, what was all that back there? You didn't even invite me to that brawl..." Parupi took a look at the Ninetales and slowly backed behind a Dusknoir, not sure if Ninetales thought of her as prey, an enemy, or a friend. She wasn't going to take any chances; with all these Pokemon around that were so much taller and maybe stronger than herself. Parupi looked up at the Dusknoir, wondering if she could truely befriend this group of Pokemon.

(Sorry I didn't post sooner, I had other stuff to be done at my own sites, please understand. I had to jam what happened when I was gone along with my original post, hopefully it makes sense)

*Darkly, I'm not quite sure what's going on in you're part, could you please explain further when you reply to this?*

PokeMangaObsessed

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Anevay looked at the brightly colored Eevee, who seemed to be slinking away from her. Of course this brought out her haughtiness. The fox growled quietly when she realized it was one of the Pure, but her face quickly brightened when she saw the possibility of easy prey.

Anevay crouched into a hunting position, ready to get an easy meal, when she realized that if it was one of the Pure, the others would most definitely protect the smaller creature. Her face turned into a sad expression, as she got back up in a neutral stance.

The creature looked disdainfully at the cheeseburger, gave it a quick sniff, and shot a disgusted look at the one holding it. "Miltank, Blak?" she asked. "Where?"

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
  • Shei shook her head. "Either we leave now or we stay here and risk things. We should probably go. What does everyone think?" She looked carefully at the Sneasel holding out his claw, and slightly bowed her head, but didn't take it; one could obviously see the puzzled look in her eyes. The Mightyena craned her neck to glance over at the Dusknoir as she sat down. Apparently the Ghost-type was worried. Since they were just about to head out on something stressful, Shei was in a good mood, and she scooted a few tail-lengths away from the edge, looking down the mountain. A wide plain stretched below the mountain, giving way to a bright horizon. Though the plain was tan and bare with a lack of life, the wind seemed to encourage Shei's group to go towards that horizon. With a nod, the black canine stood up. "It's time for us to leave. Is everyone ready?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back