• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taisuru's Sprite Laboratory

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Hey everybody, I've been spriting on and off for a few years now, and decided to make a thread to show some of my work. Just recently changed computers though, so I had to start over from scratch. I haven't really delved into pokemon spriting that much, but I think I can do okay.

Devamps:
    <-Diamond/Pearl to Gold Silver (Even size reduced)

Overworld - Advance
    (Liked how this one came out, but I think it might still look too much like Red)

Overworld - G/S/C
    (Attempt at making the character above. Bandana and hair are horrid and it still looks too much like gold)

C+C Appreciated (Don't repeat things I've already noted though), feel free to PM me if you're looking for a spriter for your hack ;D

Years
    I really like your devamps. Very skilfully done xD
    I think there's something a bit strange about Marill's mouth. I don't know what it is, but it looks, i dunno, too big, or slightly off-centre??

Other than that, really nice job :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Yeah, I had trouble getting it to look right. It's too big and too high up, but any smaller and it's hard to see and any lower and it starts going into it's chest area.

Updated my Advance Character:

Back sprite bugs me. Any tips?

Oh, and yes, that is a blue mullet.

Back