• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~tajaros' Drawing Thread~

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
  • NOTE: IF YOU CANT SEE THE IMAGES TRY THE PC PRO THEME! OR YOU CAN VIEW THE PIX IN MY ALBUM :)

Hello POKéCOMMUNITY I'm tajaros I'm new here...
    As you know I'm a POKéMON hacker some may mistake as a spriter but no...

I just love POKéMON and like to draw them....

These are all POKéMON related no things such as fakemons projects or whatever...

Let's Start Off.....

Here's a RHYDON I drew while I was getiing bored.

picture.php

And here's a GYARADOS I copied from a POKéMON episode...

picture.php

Here's what I like to call "Super LUDICOLO" xD
    picture.php

AZUMARILL just plain cute! :)
    picture.php

CHAMPION MACHAMP Wroar!
    picture.php

LATIOS use SHADOW BALL! I just can't get enough.. :P
    picture.php

This is a FLYGON I drew while I was watching TV...
    picture.php

I was thinking about TEAM ROCKET while drawing this...
    picture.php

Here's KINGDRA "KING OF SEAHORSES" xD This suppose to have a voltorb and a nuzleaf with it but it can't fit in the camera so I just improvised..
    picture.php

And that's all of my drawing hopefully I will update them with new ones...

I accept all criticism and opinions just please do not SPAM... :)

You may also request drawings (Only POKéMON related.)
    And I'll try to do them If I had time... :)

:P:P:P:P:P

Last edited:

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • Not sure if it's just my computer/browser, but spoilers aren't working for me, try uploading the images to separate website.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • @Kaiyori

huh? they appear perfectly fine if you want to view them you can also see them in my profile album.... :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • There I removed all the spoilers so all of you can see it....

I don't know what the problem is so I just removed them...

@Killjoy
    Thanks for the compliment... :)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • Love the pictures Tajaros! My favorite is Ludicolo & Flygon. You're an expert drawer & scripter. ^.^

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • These look fine, but a couple of things.

- Try to finish your shading? There are a lot of gaps in the shading, but that's probably just your personal style, who am I to judge.
    - You have a little differentiation in your shading, but when it comes to like, the "tube" parts of Pokémon (like Seviper's body), you have no shadows whatsoever. Yes, you do have shadows, but there's nothing to transition between body and outline. However I'm not a critic so it might just be your style, I don't know. These are all suggestions.
    - Azumarill...just looks off. I think it's the right (its left) eye.

- Oh, also, from what I can tell from Nuzleaf, the leaf on his head doesn't taper off like that. Just a design thingy, nothing is wrong.

It's really good! Those problems aren't big problems (like shading too much) so it's just something to watch out for.

I think next time you do something like this, you should color them! Study every picture of the Pokémon you can find, and see how they are shaded.

Back