• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Take a look at my website

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I've already did some work on it, and now I need feedback on how I fare on the layout and content. See my signature for the link to PokeSpecial.Tk

Tweak

it'll be great when all the links work and it is finished. :cool: i like it when people work on one specific topic rather than try to do everything. i hope the links will work soon.

AshhsA

husha husha!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 16, 2003
    i really like it!!! i can't wait to keep returning to it!

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • A nice site. It looks like it needs a little more on it! Well, if it gets a little better i will go to it more often but, until then when I get home i will save it in my favorites.And I will check it anothertoime to see if it got better!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I know it doesn't. Looks like I forgot to announce it here.
    It's just that the host of the website is changing servers, and so the website will be down for the moment.

Edit: The website's back up and running, so go and take a look at it whenever you like.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The site is actually still growing so some pages are still missing... hmm... found an error in Red's bio Shiny... his origin is supposed to be from Pallet town... ^^ (Or maybe I was the one who made an error) O.o

Back