• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Take Request of Pokemon Trainer

Brat

Sprites .. trainer o_O?
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2007
REQUEST!!! Trainer request!!! yah bordem!

hm... Well im new here and i have really no clue why im here ^_^" but ill take request. Im going to be picky cause im bord.. -_-' Ok if you have a drawing of your trainer or description of him/her I can make them a trainer sprite and if you have one of the gym leader or trainer sprite you really like just tell me who and ill use there pose. What I have no sprites posted o_O I guess you will be taking a leap of faith if you request. Scary? If you really want to know what my sprites look like aim me and ill go and find a sprite

ps sorry for any horrible spelling i can't spell or type english ery well @_o did pay attention in school ^_^'
'
HAHA I TYPE TO MUCH! *runs away*
I might post some of my other sprites later on.. It any one has seen like Chao sprite or teh style of GAR and are by GOtenoo thats me ^_~

Last edited:

Brat

Sprites .. trainer o_O?
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2007
Ok ^_^" ill work on it now.. cause im bord #_o' ^_^'

pichugirl

CardCaptors
Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Oct 3, 2007
A girl with black hair in a ponytail and and a long peice of hair in the front.A mini skirt and a pink top and blue jean jacket with tennis shoes.El please a po?

Brat

Sprites .. trainer o_O?
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2007
Ok ^_^ ill get working on it done with one ^_^"

Last edited:

Brat

Sprites .. trainer o_O?
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2007
Done

Sorry for the double post to lazy to edit
oh yah there a little blury cause i uplaod striaght t this site -_-' i need to go get a place to upload images

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Nha, its alllowed to double post only if yar double posting art o.?
And ya can upload at www.imageshack.us, just save them in PNG.

And BTW, welcome to PC~

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
Years
Hey anoter request, girl, White t-shirt with black overlap, short skirt, long blonde hair with black shoes and make hair look alittle curly, plus sunglasses, flames on skirt, shoes with green outline, that should do it,

and another

A Couple, balck shirts, black short skirt on girl, green outlined black shoes, sunglasses, bcakwards hat on boy, Gray hair on boy, blonde hair on girl, gray hair not to visisble. Flames on skirt for girl and flames on shirt for boy

Thanx in advance! Hopefuly this wont make you bored anymore.

Brat

Sprites .. trainer o_O?
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2007
Hey StarWarsPokemonAdventure I got one of them done the girl ^_^" #_^ i hope shes ok #_^ yah i havn't sprited in a about 6 monthes so this is good work for me tehre you go

Last edited:

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
Years
Can I have A trainer with redish brown hair and with a red hoody with a black dragon on it and also weaing blue jeans and white and blue shoes thx

Brat

Sprites .. trainer o_O?
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2007
Sure ill start right on those ^_^'

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
Years
Best Spriter Ever Everyone,

Can I Have a girl with blonde hair and a Dark green Shirt with Blue and Black Flames on it with Baggy pants, Green With black and blue flames, Sunglasses, Overlap on shirt being Purple, long hair. belt-wjite, pokeballs 3 on belt

and

Guy with bcakwards hat, Pants baggy, tshrt only, glasses, shoes, belt, Master balls on belt, 5.

Colors

Hat: Green
Pants: Black with green flames
Shirt: Green with black flames
glasses: black
shoes: green
Belt: White

ou do good work, ma'am

Last edited:

Brat

Sprites .. trainer o_O?
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2007
yes.. its working *looked around* #_^ oh its nothing im still working on sunflor..... yah Sprites #_^"

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
I think those four are mine. Well, now can you make sprites of Team Plasma Grunts found here? (They're the 4 yellow ones on the bottom. You already did the ones on top.)

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
Years
you do great work ma'am, the best on shading, it looks so real!

u have a fan

SWPA

edit: um......can i use the trainer????????? Please?

edit2: if you have started on mine on the girl can i have blonde hair????

Last edited:
Back