• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Takeing request's

SparkyThePikachu

The master Spriter!!
    Years
    when my dad shows me how to post pics i can make pokemon picks for you.
    here are rules:
    1.I can only do 3 pokemon From hoeen Treeko,Pochiena,and wailmer il tell you when i get more.
    2.Pick two diffrent pokemon choices.Some might be hard.(im only 10 hahah)

Requests are now open!

i guss thats all hehehe :classic:

sorry my and my dad cant do it. it wont work :( :\ well can any one help me.
    uploadit.org wont work
    and i cant use webshots its to hard

Last edited:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    MS Paint isn't all that bad when u get the hang of it. Mine seems to undo the last thing I do but to fix that(if it happens to u) just do some squigly line along the end and it will undo that instead. Also it helps to look at a picture of what u want to draw, and DON'T start to try shading until you've saved your roughdraft. Hope that helped... ;)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Ms Paint can be a Great Program, if ya practice on it
    I draw in it way too much so I should know XD

Years
    *First Request*
    I want Treeko and Poochyena standing side by side with Treeko's hand on Poochyena's shoulders and they are both looking at each other like friends
    oh yeah this is a banner and try to have them standing on a ledge of rock with a royal blue starry sky and text that says "Red_Lugia9090 and 100marios: Best Friends Forever!"... PLEASE!!!

Back