• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Taking blinkie requests~ One per person & dont use my links

toto, could i possibly have one more? in the same colours as the one you already made, but saying 'Happily paired with cute AdamHays x'

Last edited:
Can I have one that says- "The Biggest Zelda Fan On PC!" in the color of the one in your sig? thanks.

hi tot,can you make me a blinkie that saying (in pink) Happily paired with the beautiful Claire

Last edited:
Toto, sorry to ask again, but could you make a blinkie that says 'forever the moon with adam the sun' (we're married ^^) in same colour as my current ones
but i understand if you dont want to, since i've already asked before ^^
(i know i just changed it, so if you'd made one before i edited, that's fine ^^)

Last edited:
Hiyaz. Could I possibly have a flash blinkie (one that moves or w/e) in the colors like Fiona's except I would like mine to say "Vash is sexier than you" ^.^ Thanks!

Sorry about not getting the blinkies made but something is not right with my software I need to reinstall it but I can't find the CD.

Back