• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Dragonite Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • I go by my local GS store every day and will be picking up at least (hopefully) 15 codes for the dragonite event starting on the 22nd, any and all who I give this code to is only obligated to give me the dragonite to clone for myself, this code is for the USA only, please keep that in mind.

Last edited:

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
    Years
  • I'll take 7 to get one for each Language and Clone all of them for you :)
    You can choose Date, nature and language :)
    Edit: Never mind, I'll just take one. I just realized it is only for ORAS and I only have Y as a resettable game. I can reset for a specific nature if you want.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can help you out. I was going to go ahead and get one myself, but this saves me the trouble of going to the store and we will both benefit.

Funny that I didn't see your username until just now and I remembered my sister telling me about how she had a good experience trading with you in the past :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I'll take 7 to get one for each Language and Clone all of them for you :)
    You can choose Date, nature and language :)
    Edit: Never mind, I'll just take one. I just realized it is only for ORAS and I only have Y as a resettable game. I can reset for a specific nature if you want.

I can help you out. I was going to go ahead and get one myself, but this saves me the trouble of going to the store and we will both benefit.

Funny that I didn't see your username until just now and I remembered my sister telling me about how she had a good experience trading with you in the past :)

I will PM both of you one of the codes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back