• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Requests + My Art Dump

BreMingo

Drawfriend
Years
  • Hey guys! I'm new here, but I've been drawing pokemon fanart for awhile now! I just thought that I would dump some of my works and take some requests from you guys, if you had any :)

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • Hey.
    I like it, you have an interesting way of using texture.
    I mean, your drawingfs are very computer generated in style (the lines and colours are very solid and pixel-y, if you catch my drift), whereas the idea of overlaying a texture was to make the image look more 'natural' so its an odd contrast.
    Thats not me saying its a bad thing, either, but maybe it would be cool if you worked on the look of the images a little harder before adding texture, as it can make the texture seem a little 'slapped on' over the top and less like an enhancement to the image.

Besides that, it's a massive disappointment that there's no comments here. I really especially like that image with all the electric types trying to get swampert, but he's just chillaxing and he ain't even mad. Good stuff.
    I also love the scisor/scyther telling me to deal with it, they have cool glasses. I also like what you've done with the background of that one.

Well yes anyway, great stuff! Don't get put off by how unactive it is here, it's been like this as long as I can remember, people posting threads but not posting in anyone elses, hah. So yeah I hope we get to see more fo your stuff, it's fun. :')

BreMingo

Drawfriend
    Years
  • Thanks for the feedback! :)
    Usually Im on /vp/ taking requests and thats where most of these came about, so I'm cranking them out pretty quick, and I want them to look interesting, so if things seem a little sloppy and the texture is slapped on, it's probably because I was rushing. That's all. :1

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    love the drawing i have a request if you have time for it pm me if intrested

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • Any time!
    I'll be honest, I lurk there quite a bit and was fairly sure I recognized some of these. So I totally understand the rushing thing. :')
    It would be really cool to maybe see some stuff when you weren't rushing though, in that case. I'd love to see more!

BreMingo

Drawfriend
    Years
  • Any time!
    I'll be honest, I lurk there quite a bit and was fairly sure I recognized some of these. So I totally understand the rushing thing. :')
    It would be really cool to maybe see some stuff when you weren't rushing though, in that case. I'd love to see more!

Heehee, that's kinda funny. :3 I think requestars here can be a bit more patient so I'll take these ones slower if I really like the content.

What can I do ya for, Masters Cage?

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
    Years
  • hello. can you draw custom made pokemon style trainers. both overworld images and trainer classes ? they have to be custom made not based on official trainer sprite.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Pretty sure he's talking about sprites / pixel art. ^.^

Your pretty good! I really like the Lapras : Mewtwo one

I might PM you a request ;)

BreMingo

Drawfriend
    Years
  • Sure! Just keep in mind I dont really have alot of time on my hands right now so mine would take awhile :)

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
    Years
  • Hm.. I can try. What do you mean by 'overworld' and 'trainer classes'?

overworld trainer example

overworldtrainer.png

trainer portraits either style is fine

theguys.png

awesomerj.png

Back