• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking some ava or sig requests

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    download it and upload somewhere (www.photobucket.com for example). then put
    Taking some ava or sig requests
    in your sig.

LusterKnight, the sprites themselves are blurry but the rest will not be. If you can find some better (and bigger) sprites it would be good but you don't have to.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    hmhmh i could get them....but it see what you can do.Its not that noticelbe if its just the sprite,its shouldnt be seen that much.I hope,but I'll just let you finsh.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I'll have a avatar, whenever you're ready to do it. Here you go:
    Pkmn: Dragonair
    Background: Okay, Make it a darker background (like Dragonair is really deep into the ocean), and make the Dragonair lighter then normal.
    Animation: Make bubbles ocme up every now and then. Like 10 seconds or so.

If you could do this that'd be great!

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    I am sorry but I have to put this on hold for now. I have been working SO much on my site and I have SO much schoolwork to take care of. I am sorry I haven't kept you updated. I need just a little break now. I hope you are understanding. And don't think I will never be back here. I will, it's just that I need to have some fun in my life too :)

Oh and Lusterknight, I will get yours finished pretty soon I hope.

And for everybody: If you take a request and like it, please use it. It feels stupid when you make graphics for someone who is not using it.

Also please, as a nice gesture, include a 'thank you' in your signature text. Not a must though :knockedou

Last edited:

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    LusterKnight said:
    YAY!thanks,thats perfect!

I'm glad you like it. But you should upload the sig elsewhere, it won't be on my Photobucket album forever! I don't want to keep it there either...

Lil' Schu

Years
    So, are you doing requests again? Just out of curiosity...If so, feel free to work on mine (If you have time, I don't need it now. And instead of 10 seconds, can you make it every second or so? If you can, thanks, if you can't, just scratch the animation. I know iI'm being picky, and if you don't like it, just tell me ^^')

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    Lil' Schu said:
    So, are you doing requests again? Just out of curiosity...If so, feel free to work on mine (If you have time, I don't need it now. And instead of 10 seconds, can you make it every second or so? If you can, thanks, if you can't, just scratch the animation. I know iI'm being picky, and if you don't like it, just tell me ^^')

Yes I do requests again. But please be more specific of what you really want.

Lil' Schu

Years
    I thought i did further up on pg 2...make the Dragonair look like it's swimming really deep in the ocean. Do you get it? I can explain it again if you want.

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
    Years
    if your not working on mine yet could you change it into a Kyogre using Icebeam and its spelling RocknRoller 78 And could you make it move

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    Lil' Schu said:
    I thought i did further up on pg 2...make the Dragonair look like it's swimming really deep in the ocean. Do you get it? I can explain it again if you want.

Oh sorry about that, I didn't see that reply. My mistake.

Back