• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Stock. Get ready to order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimsg

Manga Merchant
    Years
    I'm taking stock for Pokemon Adventures Manga located only in Singapore.

If you'd like to buy, feel free to e-mail me and enquire @ [email protected]

each book is a reasonable US$8.50 and min. order is 2 books.

Those orders are coming in and stock is limited! Better place your orders people! Reprints have been made and this stuff has been off the shelves for a while!

Please note I don't ship unless I receive payment. Thanks

I receive payment via paypal or money order. If you live in Australia, you can transfer money to my bank account in Melbourne.

Will let you guys know what is selling in the stores right now.

Grimsg

Grimsg

Manga Merchant
    Years
    OK STOCK TIME

Books in stock: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15,16,17,18
    Books NOT in stock: 13

Sorry kids, that's the way things are. It'll be good if I could get everything though but oh well, stores are stores.

So here's what you do: You tell me where you're from, how many copies you want. I'll tell you the price and the postage (shipping) Then *you* pay me the money via paypal and once I get the money, I send books to you.

You gotta work fast because I go back to Melbourne, Australia to study on the 10th of Feb and won't have much time to be organizing my business.

Step right up fellows!

Grimsg

Last edited:

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
    I'm not sure if this is the place to solicit. Some people have gotten banned for advertising sites/products in the past. Sorry, if I seem mean, I'm not trying to be ^^;;

O

Your Mom
    Years
    I'm not sure. We only know each other via the internet, so it might not be that safe. Not saying I don't trust you, but that's the way things are. You don't trust anyone unless its like eBay or Walmart or something online. Or you know that person in real life.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    I'm thinking about placing an order. According to my curreny converter, the price for two books in the UK would be ?9.11 Is this right?

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    I think this would be considered advertising. =/ And you double posted as well. I'm goin got report this and see what the Mods think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back