• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talents!

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Crystal Mew said:
    But, really. It's no talent, but I do an 'above average' when it comes to computers, Internet, HTMl, etc. For my age, anyways. People tell me I'm a good listener and'll grow up to be a psychiatrist. (That'll be hell....) I'm also able to multi-task. In fact, I'd die if I didn't.

*hi fives* Go girl. :p COMPUTERS RULE!!!
    I have this gift of kicking butt at computers. :p It's not just coding I can do alot of stuff if it didn't read well in my last post. :p

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    hm.. I can hear from far away. it's not a talent, but I can hear from REALLY far away, you know. how like dogs hear and stuff? >_< I guess I'm around my dog too much... oh yeah, I can also draw, but that's a pretty common talent, lolz

- KSP

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'm good at martial arts =D I kick serious butt when I'm mad,plus it's rather good for me to lose weight.Also note that IRL,I am one of the most awesome amateur manga artists in Michigan <D Other talents:
    Cooking,science,being a stalker O.O

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm good at being annoying! Does that count as a talent? XD

Anyways, I'm good at drawing! ^^ Drawing is the thing I love the most(besides Marc).
    *thinks* I'm also talented at swimming, pacman, and shopping! XD

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    o_o I can confuse people within seconds. Will that count?
    And I can also play... instruments... loads of them...
    And I compose music...

Years
    Meh... I don't have that many great talents. I can sprite, but not very well. I write, and it's decent. I listen well. Oh, and I do good at at school too, because I listen.
    I can tolerate n00bs, is that a talent?

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    Let's see:

Ability to twist either foot 180 degrees (hehehe)

Ability to Cross eyes

Ability to twist either arm 180 degrees

I can't think of anymore

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I have an unbelievable sense of acrobatics and agility..

I'm so friggin fast...
    It includes(I've tested several times):
    Dodging several cars easily while on a highway..(Done in DominicanRepublic.)
    Climbing 20 foot gates in seconds(about 6 to ten..XD)..
    Jumping very high despite my height..
    Incredible reflexes (Dodging stuff being thrown and stuff)

Bleh, that's just a bit of it...
    And of course...I am....a DareDevil, so doing (outrageuos) things to the fullest extent of my ability is normal..xD

Oh and I am good at forgetting things..I count that as important...gives me such a confused look..XD

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    tallslover033 said:
    i LOVE vdeogames. thhey ish so fun. ^^
    This isn't a thread about things you love, it's talents.

My talents are:

Being able to tackle pretty much anyone
    Scare anyone

Eh, all I can think of at the moment, but one of my dumber talents is not being able to climb fences, XD!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    I'm good at playing saxophone, and... Graphic Design, if that counts =/ I'm also pretty good at yelling at people =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am good with computers...duh. XD

And I can scan groceries at 25 items per minute. I am sure fast. XD If you were in my lane...you will get out of the store in about five seconds. XDD

Also I have a good memory when I remember codes and numbers while I scan produce. Other people I work with sometimes ask me what is the code of a fruit or vegetable they are stuck on. XDD

I kinda know how to dance...*cough* Yeah, I am getting better.

But other than that...work is what I am good at. Everyone notice the hard work I put in.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I have some talents, some of which include finding the shortcuts of math problems and working best under pressure. (I seriously think that doesn't fall under the "talent" category, but it works, I guess.)

But my most notable one, in my opinion, is my talent in cartography, which is the art of making maps and statistics from those maps. I have the tendency to trace current maps better than anyone I know; I also spend most of my time drawing maps, usually street maps of towns I made up.

Now I know this isn't a hobby one would expect, but psychologists have told me that the above talent means I'm very creative as I also make mock statistics about a town I've drawn. Kinda weird in my opinion, but I know my talent isn't some everyday talent. ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Anything artistic? xD

I have like ziltch talent in sports though. ;-;

Back