• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Tales of Hylia

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    (WARNING: Don't expect much from this. On the upside that makes this completely open for suggestions. Its gonna be pretty empty.)

-Prologue-​
    Howling winds, blistering heat, blinding light. The Gerudo Desert was as hospitable as ever. Link thought back to the last time he had to traverse this perilous yellow hell; he hates sand, the fact she can't run and stops every minute to vocalise her struggle says that Epona feels the same way. His green tunic had taken a beating from the fast winds mixed with sand, it also got stuck in his blond hair. Pulling away the scarf from his face, he looked across the sandy wasteland from atop the highrising dune, "It seems to go on forever, can't even see the Spirit Temple from here." Shocked that the Temple was as far away as it is, he doesn't remember it being such a distance when he was a child, Epona reared in distaste at having to continue. "Come on girl, we are at least over halfway. We have to find out how many troops Ganon has amassed, the princess needs to know if her army is large enough to...I'm talking to a horse. Damn, its hot." The hesitant horse exhales loudly before taking at a steady pace further into the wastes.

-Chapter 1-​
    "But Father he will att..."
    "Enough! Zelda, this talk will surely instigate a war. I will not let you destroy this kingdom with your baseless fantasies."
    "Ganon will destroy this kingdom, he is surely aiming to take Hyrule Castle. He has the entire Gerudo civilisation backing him. If we do not stop him the birthright of our bloodline will surely fall into the hands of evil. Please, father, no harm will surely come from rallying the troops to prepare the castle for an attack." The King stood to look out the window to the garden that Zelda frequents, usually when the court is entertaining guests. If he let the soldiers fortify themselves then trade to the town would be halted and they would have to stockpile food, this with the fear that would be instilled into the people causing a major decrease in the King's treasury but that is a pebble compared to the boulder of losing the town and the lives of his people.
    The King let out a sigh, "Go ahead, tell the soldiers to prepare a MINOR incursion. I want no mention of war."
    "Thank you, daddy." The princess beamed before darting outside the castle to meet with Impa to tell her the news.

Impa was out in the yard, training new recruits, when the princess reached her.

[As you can see from the prologue I'm not one for descriptions of characters. This is probably where the suggestions would come into effect.]

Back