• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tanited Pet Food! Pet owers READ!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww~Poor animals that actually ate the pet food~
    My dog eats home-cooked pet food so he'll be okay~

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    It was rat poison, apparently. I'm the owner and a dog and cat myself and was relieved when I didn't see any of the affected pet food brands in my pantries. However, the owners of the pets who were affected must be sick. I can't even begin to imagine the devastation they're feeling now.

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
  • Lost, you probably meant "Salmonella," a dangerous squiggly rod-like bacteria often found in uncooked chicken. If it was a bacterial nuisance, it'd be more likely to be Botulism (found commonly in improperly canned products).

There better be a damn good explanation for this, or the pet food companies are gonna be crucified.

Years
  • Yeah, my parents are taking Kayleigh in to the vet to be checked even though we don't think she had any of the affected food. It's pretty scary how all of this has been happening; first the contaminated peanut butter, now this. oo;

Years
  • I think it's terrible that a thing like that happened.
    I read some comments on the site and it seems like a lot of people lost their wonderful friends, just because of that.

It's just a very stupid thing which can't be fixed.
    Even if they change the food so it isn't poisonous anymore, this won't bring all the pets back...

I feel extremely sorry for all the owners.

Back