• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tasche's Pick A Poke Shop

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    TASCHE'S PIC A POKE

Rules:
    1) better be respectful I don't deal with ANY crap I don't have to
    2) Clones of Legits are ok
    3) NO HACKS I WILL CHECK BEFORE TRADE
    4) I will try my HARDEST to get you the pokemon you want ASAP but I do my family stuff before getting on so may take a while some days to get it to you
    5) When breeding pokemon for you I will use the Action Replay code to make egg hatch quickly If you do not want me to use this code to hatch your pokemon tell me before hand

6) Post on Thread first when asking about trading
    , I'll PM you if I feel its needed otherwise please for simplicity sake post on thread
    7) PLEASE do not VM me unless I started doing it with you first I do not check my VM often so i miss them occasionally
    8) I am a FULL TIME College student so expect to work with my schedule (which inst as bad now since I'm on Christmas Break). If I say i dont have time or cant during a certain time period dont bug me because it means i really cant
    9) IMPORTANT READ ! Due to finding multiple hacks I will no longer post a Pokemon on my thread until it has been checked for hacks before hand.
    10) If I receive two or more hacks from an individual they will be blacklisted
    11) Those who become blacklisted must send me a URL link to a post from TwilightBlade or Blaqk stating that the Pokemon they are sending me are legit from the "Check my Pokemon" thread
    OR the OT belonging to the Pokemon comes from a fellow Shop Owner on this site that I know for sure never trades hacked Pokemon

White List:
    Aaron40-frequent visitor and never had any problems with
    DeoxysIsYourDestiny

What Services I offer:

1) Breed any Pokemon i have with any Nature u desire I can not Change IVs using RNG (working on trying to get good on that) so don't ask (breeding Shinies will "greatly" increase the wait time you will have to go through if I'm able to do it at all)
    2)Give Pokemon any Move Set You want as long as it is possible for it to learn with Platinum game
    3)Trade poke or Items you want (duh)

P.S. will Update as much as possible

OK main part now

My Stock
    ALL normal version pokemon

Legendarys
    Spoiler:

SHINY-Legendary

Spoiler:

Event:
    Spoiler:

SHINY-Non Legendary
    Spoiler:

Ev'd
    Spoiler:

IV:
    Horsea - Modest Nature
    Lv. 1
    IV: 31/25/31/31/31/31

Luis' Shiny Beldum - Adamant Nature
    Lv. 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Staryu - Timid Nature {Bred by Me ^_^} {MY FIRST IV BRED POKEMON}
    Lv. 1
    31/11/9/31/9/31

I now will teach the pokemon any move through no.1-92 tms that you would like !!!!

Items:
    Spoiler:

WANTS

SHINY LEGENDARIES
    ANY IV'S OR EV'D POKEMON

Last edited:

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    ill trade you for these
    Azumarill
    Haunter(with everstone please)
    Medicham
    UT Registeel
    Girafarig
    Check My Thread

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Hey Tasche I can get you a probopass and tropius. Could I get mucnhlax and cacturne.

Okay Scratch te Froslass

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
    oh my gorsh... a sableye... i have looked far and wide for such a pokemon.....

i dont have much man, but can i trouble you for a sableye egg? i have all starters but torchic... and umm... a crapload of eevees.... anddd.... some houndours.....

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    um i asked for a registeel not regigigas
    OH LOL IM SO SRRY i miss read want to let me go get him and come back?

oh my gorsh... a sableye... i have looked far and wide for such a pokemon.....

i dont have much man, but can i trouble you for a sableye egg? i have all starters but torchic... and umm... a crapload of eevees.... anddd.... some houndours.....
    ill trade it for a Female Eevee I keep getting boys when i breed them lol

Last edited:
    Back