• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tattoos: Opinion?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I like ink when it's an expression of self, or when it's artistic. People spend too much time attaching meaning to the tattoo they get, everyone says "oh I want one that means something to me", then end up hating it 5 years later. My advice is to just get something that you like, or something you like the look of. It doesn't need to be completely original, but if you can have something unique, then it's more likely that you're going to feel proud of it in the long run. At the end of the day, it's an art, and as with art, there's good pieces and bad pieces; just make sure you have a piece you're happy with before you commit a percentage of your body to it for the rest of your life.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • A while back I was playing with the idea of getting a tattoo. I still kind of am, but it's less at the forefront of my mind now. I was going to get a particular set of initials and a matching set of dates that are really important to me - it's not like it's something that I think I'd regret getting or something that'd lose its meaning to me - but I've not really had the balls yet to make a permanent mark on myself, honestly. Plus I don't know exactly where I'd have it or how it'd look... other than not somewhere too obvious in case I decide I don't like it after all so at least it's not always on show. I also don't know if one would suit me and nnnnnnn, hesitations, haha. I think I will get one done eventually though.

Back