• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tauros or Miltank

Tauros or Miltank

• Tauros

Votes: 45 60.8%
  • Miltank

Votes: 29 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    Tauros for these 3 reasons:
    1) For having 3 tails name another pokemon with 3 tails yeah you might have heard of 2 tails but 3!!!! Odd number ftw
    2)Its shiny is a puke green and disgusting truly yells BA
    3) I use to have a sticker book with pokemon in them and a year ago i found the old book and it had only one sticker and it was a Tauros and i put it on my note book in 7th grade.
    Is there any other reason to love a genetically mutated bull

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    I'm probably one of the only persons who actually likes miltank because of Whitney's. I might just have one on my team on Heart gold when it comes out.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    Miltank is an ugly milk sprayer. Tauros is a bull with metal horns. Tauros > miltank.

They're both a bugger to spell when you're tired and the keyboard's at the wrong angle though.

This.

I swear, I must be the only person alive that OHKO'd Whitney's Miltank on the first go.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Tauros because it is my star sign. Although Miltank isn't that bad.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I vote for Miltank, it is cuter and I've always found them more usful too ^^

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Even though both aren't horrible Pokemons, I still prefer Tauros over Miltank. It is a more offensive Pokemon than Miltank... while still maintain a high defense base stat.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Tauros... although, Miltank gets bonus points for beating me down WHILE looking dumb. Oh, the aggravation.

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
    Tauros because Whitney's Miltank TICKED ME THE HECK OFF! I was so mad how overpowered that thing was that I threw down my controller (I was playing Silver on my Super Gameboy SNES accessory) after I beat her as opposed to losing to her.

Back