• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tax

Years
    Incorrect. The California state sales tax is 7.25%--your locality is charging another percent for its own use.

However, the state sales tax will become 8.25% on 4/1/09--see the California State Board of Equalization for details.

That might be so. Wilmington is a part of LA, City so no doubt there will be a Municipal tax or another tax. Councilwoman Janice Hahn has been proposing more taxes to pay for anti-gang programs lately. =P

Oh Dang! if that Tax hike's in effect then we'll be effectively paying for 10% more of the stuff we buy in taxes. =O

Not as big as other countries but still...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I think it was 7.5% or 8.5% in Texas. I really don't remember since I don't bother paying attention to prices in grocery stores I trust.

Back