• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taylor GeeEs

Years
    Ummm... I wanted to put Taylor GeeEs down, but... that sounds weird... so... I condensed my screen-name thingie! I'm not very computer smart but hope to learn about things like... avatars. Anyway, hi.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Welcome to PC, I hope you have fun here ^__^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    TaylorGS said:
    Ummm... I wanted to put Taylor GeeEs down, but... that sounds weird... so... I condensed my screen-name thingie! I'm not very computer smart but hope to learn about things like... avatars. Anyway, hi.
    Hello,TaylorGS. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    TaylorGS said:

Yo~! TaylorGS, it's me, Kuchinawa from the ToS fan page. It's cool that you're going to join that RPG. I hope to see you around.

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
    Hello!

Avatars are easy. Just go to the User CP link at the top lefthand part of the page (below the site banner) to access your profile information. You can select a picture from the gallery, or upload one that you have discovered somewhere else or customized.

I hope that helps! Happy posting! :)

Years
    HAI~! WELCOME TO PC! HAVE FUN~! AND POST OFTEN~! IF YOU EVER NEED ANY HELP, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (excuse me and my addiction to capital letters and exclaimation marks)

~Mewtwo_Rules~

Speed Deoxys Rules!
    Years
    If you're not who I think you am dont read this! Not urgent!

TaylorGS said:

Uhh... I recognise you from somewhere but I'm not sure. Aha! Are you the TaylorGS from the Pika Club?!!? If so, I'm Deadly Sneasel from it. Anyways, welcome! Feel free to post but read the rules!

Last edited:

~Mewtwo_Rules~

Speed Deoxys Rules!
    Years
    K. 2 people I know are from the Pika Club. I guess all forums are connected onto each other, even if they're from different companies. EX. Proboards (mine[MNN{meh no name}]) Invisionfree (PC#1) and vBulletin (PC#2).

Years
    Moonlight Dreams said:
    Welcome to PC! I hope you have a good time here like the rest of us! Don't I remember you from Pika Club? If so, I am Moon Shine there.
    Yeah, I remember you! Yay!
    PC also could be.... *starts to make list*

Back