• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tbone's Comic Factory

What Comics Do You Like Better?

• The Chronicles Of Pokemon

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Team Emblem

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • The Original SSMB: Challenge

• Your Other Comics

• I Love Them All!!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I'm Jealous Of Your Work!!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I Personally Don't Like Them....

• Total voters

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
  • @MysticaLugia: As Always Your Comments Are Welcomed And Thanked Here.

@Myself: Wooo! 20th Post! Celebrate!

@The Viewers: As Always, Expect 1 New Episode Tommorow.

@The Artistic Viewers: This Comic Is Now Excepting Fan Made Episodes Of It, They Can Be Random, Go Along With The Story Line, Or Be A Remake Of An Episode That Ends The Way You Want It Too. They Must Be Appropriate, Mild Cursing Is Allowed, And Basically Anything Can Be Allowed As Long As You Blur It Out Or Ask Me To Blur It For You. Send The Fan Episode To Me Containg Info Of What Episode It Goes After, If Its Random, Need Bluring Of Any Kind, What Youd Rate It, And Thats It.

@People Who Dont Post: Post Or Ill Confront You Via Pm! Lol.

@Everyone: Enjoy My Comic!

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    this comic is good the newest comic number 5and6 has megaman battle network background sprite lol

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Guess What?

Episode 7 Is Up And With A Slight Name Change.

Was Originally: "Riverside Girl"

Is Now: "Riverside Dead Girl?" lol

Heres The Episode, Post Or Sumar (The Ring Girl) Will Attack You!

Episode 7 "Riverside Dead Girl?"

Years
  • Hello again...I agree with you, Tbone, about the 6th epi. The part when Brock goes "My bad, let me just float to the forward button...-press-" was really funny. Now...I will quote Arnold Szwarzenegger..."I'll be back....to check out more of your comic..." lol
    (I like the fact that you made a redhead as one of your main characters. I'm a redhead too XD)

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • dude256 said:
    Lol #6 was the best XD! #7 lost me though...I'm still not quite sure what happened.

The Kids Met Each Other In The Safari And Were Spliting Up Basically, They Hitchiked With The Man Sora Saved In Episode 1, After A Long Talk In The Car The Kids Decided To Travel Together But Were Soon Toppled All Over Eachother When The Car Crashed.
    The Kids Got Out And The Man's Grand-daughter Fell Out Of The Window And Was Hit By The Car. The Mans Car Is Brocken So The Team Has To Carry Her To Rustburo Hospital

@GymLeaderLily: Thanx For All Your Great Comments, Whats Wierd Is Your Both Red Heads And Her Names Lily Just Like You PC Name.

@Everyone: Got Short Descriptions For The 3 New Episodes Coming Up.

"Lily's Anatomy": The Gang Gets The Girl (Lily) To The Hospital And After A Mixup In The Hospital The Gang Becomes Doctors And Must Operate On Lily Without Any Proffesional Help.

"Out With The Look, In With The Style": Lily And May Think That Blake Looks Really Stupid And Unattractive The Way He Looks And Gets Him A Makeover (New Sprites)

"Hard As Rock Battle": The New Styled Blake, Happily Challenges Gym Leader Roxanne To A Battle For A Badge.

Lots Of Typing, So Expect The Next Episode Tomorrow. Keep On Posting!

Also Movie Details Are Coming Soon.

Years
  • Hey Tbone, I like the title "Out with the look, in with the style". Sounds cool/interesting. I'll be looking forward to seeing Blake's stylish new look soon. I like how you give a little explanation and put the title before you post the comic. Just like a little preview. :-)

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Ok This May Dissapoint Some Of You But I Didnt Have Anytime During The Day To Make Episode 8 So I Just Finished It Now, But Im Too Tired To Put It Together.

Tommorow Excepect Comic 8 Mid After Noon

And Comic 9 Later That Day

@GymleaderLily: Yeah Well Viewers Should Know What To Expect And What To Get Excited For. And I Think His New Look Is Cooler, Then His Old Look.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hey Tbone...Im glad to see your succeeding at a comic now. Im a little disapointted at the text boxes, but its amusing and catchy. I like Mudkip...He is a really Funny Charachter and Brock is Class too. Keep it up...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • @Maneachicken: Thanx, Im Happy With It Too. The Text Boxes Kind Of Dissapoint Me A Little Too So If Anyone Can Think Of Any Design Ill Try It Our Or Do A Poll.

@Viewers: Just As I Promised. Episode 8 "Lily's Anatomy"

-Have Fun, Keep On Posting

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Thats another Good episode! Kip looks funny with a Chansey for its Body! And Text Boxes...I'll try to find some...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • @Maneachicken: Thanx, Tell Me If You Find Anything.

@Viewers: Sorry But You Are Going To Have To Wait For Episode 9 Tommorow. My Brother Accidently Deleted Major Scenes That I Have No Time Today To Redo, Sorry Agian.

Years
  • I-I-I'm baaack! I just finished reading the 8th epi. I'm still laughing. I liked when this happened: "Hmmm... What the he** is that?" asked Brock. "That's her liver....you need to put that back in......" said May. LoL I also liked the part when Brock was pleased with his uh.."enhancements" on Lily, then he got disappointed when he had to undo his work. Great job with your comics, Tbone. Keep up the funnyness. XD I'll be back to see the new episodes.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • GymLeaderLily said:
    I-I-I'm baaack! I just finished reading the 8th epi. I'm still laughing. I liked when this happened: "Hmmm... What the he** is that?" asked Brock. "That's her liver....you need to put that back in......" said May. LoL I also liked the part when Brock was pleased with his uh.."enhancements" on Lily, then he got disappointed when he had to undo his work. Great job with your comics, Tbone. Keep up the funnyness. XD I'll be back to see the new episodes.

Thanx Im Just Putting Episode 9 Together So Check Back In Like 10 Minutes

EDIT- Here It Is! Episode 9 "Out With The Look, In With The Style"

Last edited:

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
  • Did kip get slammed into a sign?!...;_; I loved the button press, that was sheer genius. Your comic's randomness is truly entertaining XD.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Ok I Started Making The Movie And As I Go More In Depth With It I Will Make More And More Descriptive Movie Banners.

Heres The First One And Just By Looking At It You Can Tell What Its Going To Be Called:
    "Chronicles Banner1"

Heres The Info For Non Japanese Reading People:
    The Movie Name Is "Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl"
    The Stars Of The Movie Are Obviouslly The Gang, The 2 D/P People, And Others TBA Soon.
    The Movie Revolves Around Not Just A Ledgendary Pokemon But Much More!
    Stay Tuned For More Details On "Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl"

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
    Years
  • nice but i honestly think the new hero on the new game looks gay with his hat only certain people can pull off that hat but not him...

loved episode 9

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • UnseenIdiot said:
    nice but i honestly think the new hero on the new game looks gay with his hat only certain people can pull off that hat but not him...

loved episode 9

Yeah Well, Thats Just Another Reason To Put Him In My Comic...(More Jokes!)

Back