• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    you could put the face of the trainer (like the one you get on the full sprites) or mayve the male or female signs, or even their favorite pokeball or somthing. just a couple of sugestions

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Check the stickied thread: Automatic TCard Maker. I'm not sure if it's available at the moment tho.

You can also try downloading a program I made to make cards. See the thread: Mewtwo-EX's TCard Program.

Or, you could request a card from any one of the multiple card shops.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Everyone! Go check out my new thread, I am taking requests

MeteoricSwarm

~LeON beLMonT~
    Years
  • I am a newie, and I wanted to have a trainer card. The details of my trainer card are:

Trainer Card Color- Team Magma(Red)
    Name- VINSON
    ID Number (5 numbers)- 69688
    Trainer Sprite- Steven from Pokemon Sapphire
    Pokemon Sprite- Milotic
    Pokemon Team- Jirachi, Lucario, Sceptile, Milotic, Scyther & Salamence
    Badges- Hoenn Badges (Stone, Knuckle, Dynamo, Heat, Balance, Feather, Mind & Rain Badge)
    Pokedex Amount- 202
    Money- 888, 888$
    First Pokemon- Milotic

Can someone help me to do this Pokemon trainer card?? If can, I would like to say "Thank you!" to him/her!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    new-card-template.gif

alllright...
    i tweaked the Bg from what i belive is in the tinro if S/R/E or one of them *wasnt sure wich*
    i made the flashy red stuffs from the pokeball sin the corner to made it so that it didnt just change into the next screen with no transaction.
    i sorta want some c&c as this trainer card design took some time (i.e ALOT of time) to do, and its not perfect, but i tried to be as creative as possible.
    its just a template at the moment, and on the first screen, its blank, but i was proud of how the background came out (the water, i was so thinking it would go awefuller) the scecond one you see would have a character protriat such as these two (like the ones seen in the TCG for he gameboy colour)
    portaitpixel.jpg

and a full sprite and then an overwold and the three boxes have some information.
    the second is room for badges, and anything else that people want on there.
    the third is for the party, with names and genders.
    the space at the top, on the line that says 'trainers card' would have a name/idno
    its built about a persons preference to what they have on there really.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    yeah it did rather lol........
    but i didnt know if it was any good worth setting a t-card shop over.
    though, having said that, i havent put one fully together yet, so im not ENTIERLY sure how they would turn out...
    thanks for liking it! n_n honestly, you dont know how much that means.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • That is hot. I'm not sure how ideal it would be to make a shop based around it though, as it looks like most of the time making it would go into the animation. Keep it up though!

And I for one know how much a good comment means. They really make you want to continue what you're doing :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    mewtwo-EX said:
    That is hot. I'm not sure how ideal it would be to make a shop based around it though, as it looks like most of the time making it would go into the animation. Keep it up though!
    yeah, ive had a serious think about that and tried it out, it wouldnt take too long as there is restrictions on the amount of information that is acctually displayed, and i figured i could do it as i would onoly change three screens in the animation for each card i made.
    However that does mean the name/idno on the top line wont always be displayed, but hey... no-one would notice TOO much *shot*
    and i need at last three templates to open one anyway?
    also, id only really be able to work on them a couple of days a week, but with the summer holidays coming up that might change....:bandit:
    honestly though. i totally dont know weather to or not. i might ask to do it for a limited amount of requests at once, with a long waiting periosd, but im not sure how that would go down.=( never done anything like this before.....

mewtwo-EX said:
    And I for one know how much a good comment means. They really make you want to continue what you're doing :)
    well said!:laugh:

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    Does anyone know of any Trainer Card Shops/people who can make cards with Diamond/Pearl Pokes in them? I tried requesting one in a shop but she didn't even know what a Weavile was. But the reason I ask is because I saw a few cards with Lucario, Weavile, etc. and I wanted to know if other people could make me one similar to theirs.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • RKO1125 said:
    Does anyone know of any Trainer Card Shops/people who can make cards with Diamond/Pearl Pokes in them? I tried requesting one in a shop but she didn't even know what a Weavile was. But the reason I ask is because I saw a few cards with Lucario, Weavile, etc. and I wanted to know if other people could make me one similar to theirs.

Yes: I allow D/P pokemon in my card designs. Use the link in my sig to go to the thread and get the necessary forms. Simply use the name of the pokemon you want. Note that I get my sprites from [ Link ], so I can only use the ones they have sprites for. Also, a lot of my cards require mini-sprites. I only have Lucario's mini-sprite, so if you want any other one, you'll need to supply the sprite or give a link to them. Hope this helps :).

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2006
    Pokemon Trainer Card

i'm new in the pokemon trainer card stuff.... but a big poke fan....
    i made this card by myself, check it and hope you like it...:nervous:
    View attachment 34157

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Hey, i like that, its really cute! <3!!!
    i LOVE the font at the top, where did you get it?

yeah, i FINALLY got my act together and made an acctual card outta that template from a while back!
    huzzah!
    Trentnewnewcard.gif

its not very full and i made a couple of changes to the acctual template. but hey, i think it improved it.
    c&c on this very appreicated! like if you have ideas of what should go where and all that shtuffs, itll be VERY nice to hear from all of you!

kayleigh-gurl

kay kay ere
    Years
  • ok so i get the consept of cards n threads making them but were do u make a thread for makeing trainer sprites?could some1 answer me that it would help very much!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    i dont thikn you can anymore, unless you PM people who make sprites and ask. im not sure, but i cant find any threads, forums and subfourums that allow you to request trainer sprites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back