• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] TC's Spooky Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dblanton361

Inactive
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2018
    I'd love a trick, please!

I couldn't decide between US or UM so I got both, but I'll probably main Ultra Moon.

I'm available pretty much anytime. Just ping me on discord! This was a cool idea! Thanks for doing the giveaway ????

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I pick Trick
    Ultra Sun

Prepare to be spooked by your trick!
    Please tell me your trade availabilities in my time zone.

I'd love a trick, please!

I couldn't decide between US or UM so I got both, but I'll probably main Ultra Moon.

I'm available pretty much anytime. Just ping me on discord! This was a cool idea! Thanks for doing the giveaway ??
    Happy to see you around! I will spook you with a trick! Teeeheeeheee!
    My trade availabilities go into effect tomorrow night. I forgot that I'm seeing Spirited Away in theaters tonight.

Years
  • May I have a treat? Pretty please?
    I'm going to get Ultra Moon, since I bought Sun originally.
    I'm free for the rest of the day today, and most days after 3pm EST. Hit me up on Discord whenever, because there's a good chance I won't see it here.
    Thank youuuu~!

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    May I have a treat? Pretty please?
    I'm going to get Ultra Moon, since I bought Sun originally.
    I'm free for the rest of the day today, and most days after 3pm EST. Hit me up on Discord whenever, because there's a good chance I won't see it here.
    Thank youuuu~!

Gotchu! I'll ping you on Discord when I'm home! Which should be in about 30 mins :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi traders,
    We only have a few remaining Halloween Shinies. I will close this thread Thursday night, after that, no additional Pok?mon will be reserved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back