• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TDA Summer Brawl......20th-1st

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    yea guys we need 2 more ppl and the tourny is going to start
    EDIT: the brackets have been updated :P

Last edited:

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
    I'd love to join, but I'm not sure that I can get up 6 Pokémon until then, havn't had my Pearl for that long. But good luck to all participants!

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    so now only 1 person is needed, also i say we add one more rule. If a contestant does not show up for there battle over a specific amount of time they are disqualified, and their opponent wins by default. we already delayed the tourney once we shouldnt have to do it again.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    indeed graceful that was a rule from the beginning but so may people did not show up and that killed the whole vibe of the tourny resulting in a bracket reset =/ so we need one more person and the tourny will begin :P

Sacrifar

ITS GONNA EAT YOU!!!!!
    Years
    indeed graceful that was a rule from the beginning but so may people did not show up and that killed the whole vibe of the tourny resulting in a bracket reset =/ so we need one more person and the tourny will begin :P

thats awesome! P.S you haven't been online lately Sol52

Back