• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tea or Coffee?

Which is your favourite?

• Coffee!

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Tea!

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Other (e.g. Hot chocolate)

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    Tea, please. There are so many nice varieties: Earl Grey, Irish Breakfast, Sencha, Matcha, Jasmine, Peppermint, Orange Pekoe, Gunpowder (I could go on forever).

Coffee smells and tastes like dirt.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Oh sure I'm English but I do crumpets, not tea.
    I like hot choc in a double-sized mug.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I love hot chocolate because it's so...chocolatey...mmmmm
    I remember when I went out to a chocolate restaurant. We were all buying up as much chocolate as we could. Sadly, no one bought water. The only beverage available was hot chocolate, and we had to use that to rinse the chocolate from our mouths. That almost put me off chocolate for the rest of my life, but nothing puts me off chocolate. :D

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Well, coffee's too bitter for me, so tea. But not from the tea bag.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    I prefer tea, but like iced better than hot. Green tea is my favorite. The only time I drink coffee is if I buy a coffee coolatta from dunkin donuts.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love tea very much. I don't like coffee at all. Unless it is capachino. I know I am weird. But coffee is so gross. Even cream or sugar doesn't help it. x.x So tea all the way! Green tea and regular tea works great with me. :3

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    I prefer coffee over tea. I'm addicted to coffee and I need a cup of coffee everyday, or else I'll feel absolutely horrible.

Back