• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teach me how to Jerk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    So my friend kept singing today "Teach me how to Jerk" and it got stuck in my head so easy question - Do you know how to Jerk?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    thread title gives me all kinds of dirty thoughts. XD

Not entirely sure what you mean, but I'm quite adept at being a jerk. :D

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Haha dirty title(:

I am one of the few white girls in my school who know how to 'Jerk'.

I learned somethig new yesturday. When two people are jerking, it's called a 'Jerk Off' and if it's more than two people it's a 'Jerk Circle" :3

it's really easy once you get the basics. I had my friend Deondre teach me how durring gym class.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
    Sadly, I can't jerk properly. I just can't seem to find the correct gear to jerk. :\

I watch my friends jerk and they all do it 100x better than me.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
    @Curious: U-um... Just read Onani Master Kurosawa and you'd probably learn it from there. In fact, if you just find out what "Onani" means, then that's what "jerk" means. /doesn't want to explain, too embarrassing, especially since it varies from gender to gender >///////< Unless, of course, there's another meaning from this. //the one I'm thinking of is the only meaning I know, orz

On the topic, I do know how to do it. And, um... Because I don't have any real-life crushes, I kinda sorta do it with anime guys I like... Yeah.

/hides; don't hurt me staff ;_;

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years

Don't wanna sound stupid or anything but what exactly is jerking? :cer_blush:

It's a dance. Rejecting(everyone thinks it's jerking but it's not), is like skipping in place. Jerking is just something with moving your legs. Then their is the Pin Drop.

That "Teach me how to jerk" song, I saw a fan made video on YouTube and it was cute :3 poor little nerd with his RealD 3D glasses...(:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back