• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team²

Years
  • Team²
    The name is terrible I know

Who are you?/Intro:
    My screen name is shamazzel but some people might know me as jimmy-tm. I'm relatively new to the pokemon hacking scene, but I've been playing pokemon since blue/red first came out. I loved the game, the characters, the pokemon and I've been playing pokemon all the way through to Diamond/Pearl. Pretty much last week I stumbled onto this forum and saw all the great hacks people had been making and thought I want to try that. So I downloaded Advancemap and had a play around with it and decided it was pretty fun. Then I got to thinking what can I do that hasn't been done in a pokemon game before and all these ideas came into my head. But unfortunately I consider everything I do worthless and crap and I reliased that if I actually wanted to complete a proper pokemon hack I would need the help of talented people that would be willing to put in the time and effort to help make many of these ideas come to life.

Who I'm looking for:
    I'm looking for active and commited people to help with any aspect of this hack, I'm looking for people who actually want to see this get done.
    I would like to keep the group small enough so people can get to know everyone but big enough so if someone drops out the whole thing doesn't fall apart.

Positions:
    Spriter
    Mapper
    Scripter
    Dialogue Writer
    If I think of any more they will be added.

How can you be a part?
    All you have to do if use the below format and post a application in this thread if your elligable I'll get into contact with you and add you to the team list.
    Code:
    [B]Screen Name:[/B]
    [B]Skill(s):[/B]
    [B]Contact Info:[/B] You can PM me if you don't want to post it out.
    [B]Time Zone:[/B] So people will know what times it is to hold team meetings ect.
    [B]Proof of Work:[/B] Self explanatory

Team List:

shamazzel
    poke_lova

Current Projects:
    Pokemon Futures:
    "25 years ago Team Rocket captured the two legendary pokemon Lugia And Ho-oh since then storms have raged all of the Jhoto region and the southern parts of Jhoto have been flooded. But a two groups called the Sun Saviours and the Sea Saviours have arrision and plan to over throw Team Rocket and Restore Jhoto back to it's one peaceful self... but at what cost?"

Thanks to:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Screenname - Poke_lova, but call me Arney
    Skills - I can map alright, and sprite alright.
    Contact Info - Phone Number (I will PM it).
    Timezone - Sydney timezone
    Proof of work - I have began my own hack, but I have done a little bit of work on others. But this is mine. https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=163071

Awesome
    Can you do some overworld sprites?
    And no need for a Phone Number, maybe just an Email or MSN would be a bit easier.
    Thanks.

Back